Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 57
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Price Check Archives » Price Check: Totsy, baby fakie in MLP mold, Bratz pony
Price Check: Totsy, baby fakie in MLP mold, Bratz pony
Locked archive of past price checks. Please ask for current price checks in Corral Forum.
Go to page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Price Check Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Loner
Mommy & Baby Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Price Check: Totsy, baby fakie in MLP mold, Bratz pony Reply with quote

I need help with pricing these ponies

Totsy earthpony
She%20has%20some%20frizz%20in%20the%20hair%20and%20is%20missing%20a%20few%20plugs%20in%20the%20tail,%20but%20overall%20she's%20very%20nice. And%20a%20question%20about%20Totsy%20ponies%20-%20Why%20are%20they%20called%20Totsy?%20Is%20that%20the%20name%20of%20the%20company%20that%20made%20them? Baby%20imitation%20made%20in%20Baby%20Blossom's%20pose She's%20missing%20the%20first%20plug%20in%20her%20mane%20and%20has%20some%20factory%20errors%20in%20the%20plastic%20but%20is%20otherwise%20in%20good%20condition. Bratz%20Fashion%20Circuz%20Ponyz%20Trina%20w/%20original%20brush
She's in very good condition.

Thanks for any help Smile

Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Price Check: Totsy, baby fakie in MLP mold, Bratz pony Reply with quote

I´m also interested to hear about Earth Totsy! I've asked for a PC on mine some time ago but never got an answer :O

Trade Page / Want Page

my beautiful avatar is made by devonshireRed and Latrodectus is made by MisfitPony - thank you ever so much!
nativecentaur
Twinkle Eye Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Price Check: Totsy, baby fakie in MLP mold, Bratz pony Reply with quote

I dunno anything about Totsy but the fakie, seeing as its probably not very rare, will go for cheap. Also the Bratz pony won't sell for much unless there is secretly a huge market for Bratz ponies. ^_^ Maybe she's the Mimic of Bratz?! Energetic

Sig image thanks to Rainbowjuice!
...My dA...Commissions Open...My Sales...Facebook Fan Page...
kittybethy
Pony Corral Mod
Pony Corral Mod

I love that baby fakie!! So cute!!

Armour Plated Pony

I love that fakie too!

View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
The_Loner
Mommy & Baby Pony

nativecentaur wrote:
Also the Bratz pony won't sell for much unless there is secretly a huge market for Bratz ponies. ^_^ Maybe she's the Mimic of Bratz?! Energetic
Oh, that would be so cool! lol Energetic I tried searching eBay for a price check on her but would you belive I hardly found any Bratz Ponyz there at all o_O , I thought Bratz would have their own category!

I would love some more inputs on these ponies! Smile

Fakies R People 2

Blue Totsy?! So pretty. Yes, that's the company name. I wouldn't expect you to get less than $10 on the cheap side.

I'd try for $3 for the baby. It almost looks like one of the famous Mexican Hasbro-mold fakies.

$2-3 for the Bratz with brush

G3 Prototype Pony

I would have said $5-10 for the Totsy. She's really pretty. She is the first earth Totsy I have seen!

Fakies R People 2

Blue is pretty uncommon and earth pony also. I was going to suggest $15. I like her but I have no paypal and only pay for online purchases with money orders and she's coming from Denmark so she's not going to make it to me. I'd pay $20 for her and the little green fakie. They aren't common here.

Glows in the Dark

PM'ed you about the Totsy.. :3
Earth Totsy are kinda rare so yep I guess she'd fetch a higher price.

heart WANTED! SOFT SLEEPY NEWBORN HUSHABYE heart Commission heart My Pony/Toy Sales heart
DevlishSmooch
Dabbles Pony

Ooh, I want the Bratz pony! I wouldn't mind getting the green fakie baby, either...

My Customs WANTED: G2 Bubble! DS Ref Sheet
emery
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Pony
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Pony

I don't think I've ever seen an earth Totsy, only unicorns, so I would agree with $10+

The fakie baby I would put at $5

Bratz pony like $2 - $3

MLP & 80's toys for sale or trade
my wantlist

"Like" my store on Facebook to see when new items are added!
sugarapplecutie28
Rapunzel Pony

i love the totsy!! and i love the green fakie. i have the firefly pose fakie myself.
The_Loner
Mommy & Baby Pony

Thanks everyone for all the replies!! Happy I had no idea the Totsy would be that high! But I don't complain! Wink

Fräulein_Kim: I have PMed you back Smile

DevlishSmooch: Send me a PM if you want the Bratz pony, she's up for grabs Smile , the green baby may be spoken for.

Dazzle Surprise

Someone said $15 for the Totsy.. I'd go back down to $10. the earth ponies are harder to find but not THAT high. it is a fakie after all.

$4ish for the fakie baby Blossom (it's the fake pony friends from this set that go higher)

$1-$3 for the Bratz pony, depending on if you can find anyone who actually collects them specifically or just thinks the colors are cute.

Need some ponies? Click to see my FOR SALE page!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Price Check Archives All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest copyright 2002-2011 by Site Owner.
Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy