Visitors: 33
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » For Trade » G3 and G2 items for trade+Non-pony merch
G3 and G2 items for trade+Non-pony merch
Trade this for that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » For Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you collect G2?
Yes
57%
 57%  [ 11 ]
No
42%
 42%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 19

Valkohai
Magic Fantasy Hair Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: G3 and G2 items for trade+Non-pony merch

Hello fellow pony Arena members.

I am trading my G2's away what I got from auction. Each set I bought had 10 ponies and two of them had these G2 ladies and some G3 merchandices. So here is what I got; Ivy, Lady Light Heart, Lady Sky Skimmer, Princess Sapphire, Dreamer(forgot to add in pic), Silver Swirl's gate from McDonalds, Bloomin' Bloomette's fruit stand and Razaroo's birthday cake.

I give description on each of the ponies below and state all the flaws I was able to find but let me remaind you, I'm just a novice collector so I might have missed something you want to know. In that case, just ask me, preferebly in this thread but if you feel uneasy about it feel free to leave me an PM.

What I want in return? I really don't know.. I prefer G1, G3 and G4 ponies and G4's merchandices from their play sets.. so offer me about anything in that category (or in addition you could offer me non pony figurines of anime/games). Just drop your offer here(as I prefer) or to PM box. I do visit daily in here and try to be as quick to respond as possible.
Here is a list of ponies I already have.

I don't sell(I might consider if you are from FinBro)

I also can trade art for ponies.

Now, to business.

5. Gate(G2)
Pic: [1][2]
Origin: UK/EURO McDonalds Silver Swirl set
Condition: paint job is still perfect as well as the picture inside the gate. Right tower is getting a bit yellowish from behind and the backside has some light scratches.
Markings: MAde for Mc'Donald's Crop. 1999, Made in China WI 02, Hasbro International Inc, Licensed by 3D Licensing Lyd.

6. Fuit stand(G3)
Pic: [1]
Origin: Bloomin' Blossoms Shop
Condition: Stickers and paint job are in good condition. Right side of the stand has scratching marks and a little white paint, maybe from a pen. In the back where it is hollow has some scratch marking as well (not that someone would be so interested to look at the hollow side of it?)
Markings: N/A

7. Cake (G3)
Pic: [1]
Origin: Razzaroo's Birthday Celebration Set 2003
Condition: 3 small stains. Paint job on roses at top of the cake(all of them) has worn off a from each roses center. Still works perfectly and has the hatch at the bottom to change batteries.
Markings: 2002 Hasbro,Pawtucket. R.I. 02862 USA, All Rights REseved., Made in China. (31901)

G4! NEW
They were onlyone sin shop and they are super hard to find..
I would wish for an superawsomeultraspecial trade on them!
You can always offer but please do not offend if I say no. If I could, I would give everypony out for free!

I'm looking for Flitter Heart to trade on one of these!

In box;
Feathermay

In box:
Twinkle Shine

Non pony merc:

Hetalia
America
Pic: -
Condition: Opened, on display in my display glass shelve. He got his box as well.

Coming up:
DoA figures
maid figure
Faith Stay Night bottle corck

My pony collectionMy Want listTrade list

Last edited by Valkohai on 0; edited 6 times in total
Valkohai
Magic Fantasy Hair Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Trading G2's, Silver Swirl's gate and G3 merch.

I could trade all of them to 1 or 2 ponies~
or some pony merch.

IIya
Bay Breeze Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Trading G2's, Silver Swirl's gate and G3 merch.

What stuff from playsets are you looking for? Also I have (two)MCD Celestias, Cheerille, (2) Twilight Sparkles and a Pinkie Pie.

DEVIANTART
Valkohai
Magic Fantasy Hair Pony

Hi there.
I am interested on the MCD ponies.. but as for the play sets, I only got singles and I don't really feel like buing Fluttershys nurser just to get the critters or RD tent set just to get the tent/critters. I also would wish to get the scooters/trcickles on the motion ponies(and the helmet etc.) along with the critters.. I'm actually trying to complete collection with all the G4 critters.. AJ's farm critters.. I don't know if I want the farm itself..
But the critters are my focuse points from the playsets.

btw, if you are after the G2's there is one who is also interested and we are trading mails now.. but if s/he cancels or don't want one of them I let you know, yes? (Dreamer is still open thou!)

If you after the merch.. their 100% free

Valkohai
Magic Fantasy Hair Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Trading G2's(on hold), G4 Feathermay and Twinkleshine!

G4 up for grasp!

IIya
Bay Breeze Pony

Valkohai wrote:
Hi there.
I am interested on the MCD ponies.. but as for the play sets, I only got singles and I don't really feel like buing Fluttershys nurser just to get the critters or RD tent set just to get the tent/critters. I also would wish to get the scooters/trcickles on the motion ponies(and the helmet etc.) along with the critters.. I'm actually trying to complete collection with all the G4 critters.. AJ's farm critters.. I don't know if I want the farm itself..
But the critters are my focuse points from the playsets.

btw, if you are after the G2's there is one who is also interested and we are trading mails now.. but if s/he cancels or don't want one of them I let you know, yes? (Dreamer is still open thou!)

If you after the merch.. their 100% free

Dreamer is the one I'm most interested in so that's ok. I don't have any of those critters sorry.

DEVIANTART
Valkohai
Magic Fantasy Hair Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Trading G2's(on hold), G4 Feathermay and Twinkleshine!

I'm pretty open for suggestions so go ahead and suggest something you could trade, I don't mind.

Valkohai
Magic Fantasy Hair Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: G3 and G2 items for trade+Non-pony merch

bump.
I really want to get rid of these accessories

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> For Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: