Members: 0
Visitors: 23
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » For Sale - For Auction » G1s HTF, 7 tales, seaponies
G1s HTF, 7 tales, seaponies
Sell your stuff and promote your auctions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » For Sale - For Auction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nhal039
Ouchy Roids Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: G1s HTF, 7 tales, seaponies

Firstly ponies for sale... if you are interested details, photos, prices, postage etc follows

baby sapphire $35
beautiful bows (uk hair do pony) $20
7 Tales melody, starlight $20 each
bonbon $30
Nurse loveheart $20 Pg 9-10
Baby berrytown $18
baby seaprincess $20 Pg 10
TAF nightglider $15

http://s1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa324/nhal039/mlps%204%20sale%20nov%2011/

I also am selling these girls but havent taken photos yet
TE Sky rocket
Family sweet celebrations (full set of 4) $30
Family apple delight (dad, mum and sister) $25
Family Bright Bouquet (full set of 4), $40 (very minty)
Cp applejack
Cp bowtie
uk Gusty
Baby graffti
I have a few uk seaponies (babies and adults) that I will list shortly

I live in nz but the postage isnt to expensive to the states its $10.50 US for the first 200 grams (so will fit roughly 2 adult ponies) and $2 for each 100 grams after that.

Photos show all faults listed (some are really hard to take photos of so you need to look really hard to see them), I list every major or minor faults.. very really do I miss a fault.. Althought I am human and it does happen from time to time

Baby sea princess: Hair is nice and silky the ends are a little dry and she has some little fly away bits which is easily fixed (I am not much of a hair stylist). Her pearl is very nice there is only a little bit rubbed off on the bottom of her tail and there is some very little rubs on the bits around her heart symbol. Her symbol is excellent with no rubs. Near her hair line on the back of her head non display side there is a very faint pink mark.

Nurse loveheart. She has some minor marks (like pindot size but no mould!), her nose and mouth is slightly discoloured and she has little bit of ingrained on the bottom of her feet (on the underside of her body so it cant be seen on display). Her symbols are rubbed and scratched. Her hair is nice. $20

Melody:
Slightly dry hair (I havent washed.. I just brought her like this). She has 3 pindot black marks on body... maybe its mold? (these black dots confuse me and I have only seen them on 1 other pony) all are around her symbols and I can not for the life of me get photos of them! Opps I just have seen more around her ear and face on her side where she has a slight scuff in her symbol these ones however look different and are very very hard to see. $18

Baby sapphire, Head and body is mismatched... dont know if its common for these girls. I have never tried to fix her hair... I think with hair straighters it would come up nicely... the tinsel is crinkled but very few strands are broken... her actual hair is nice but but could do with a wash. She has no marks etc

Baby berrytown $18, her hair is faded and she has tail rust

Bonbon
She has some very faint brown marks on her back it doesnt look like cancer

Starlight[/color
nd eye is missing a tiny bit of black, slightly dry hair

[color=red]Sportstime
$10
Has a line in the plastic near symbols... seen clearly in photos

TAF night glider $15
Dry and fluffy tail thats been cut? had head removed and its not reglued. Missing first plug in mane, mane hair a little dry. There is a blue mark under her belly and a pink dot near nd eye. She has smooze or ingrained dirt II dont know the difference up her leg, on mouth and eartips. Anyhow depsite she will actually display nicely with a new tail... the smooze isnt visible from a distance.

beautiful bows (nm)

Nancy xx

Last edited by nhal039 on 0; edited 13 times in total
r4fw
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Nivarnas, Uk ponies incl Baby sapphire, sea ponies, ribb

Would love to see pictures of your accessories.

Good luck with your sale. Happy

Thanks to SDS, Twilight Whispers & Dippindot for Minty Siggy & Avatar!
lemonice
Brush N Grow Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Nivarnas, Uk ponies incl Baby sapphire, sea ponies, ribbons

i want to se pics Smile thanks
cloud_weaver
MOC Mimic

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Nivarnas, Uk ponies incl Baby sapphire, sea ponies, ribbons

I sent a pm. And take your time! I totally understand the baby thing. I've got a 3 yr old and a 18 month old. Life gets crazy!!!

Ouchy Roids Pony

Thanks I will try to get photos up asap, I have tried to respond to most of the pms but I have about 20 already which is exciting and scary all at the same time lol.

nhal039
Ouchy Roids Pony

oh just want to say I dont have feed back on here but your welcome to look at my trade me feed back (its like a nz ebay) The address is www.trademe.co.nz my member name is goodstuff99.
The kiwis on this site that I know for sure have trade with me (through trademe) is meepit and dede88 : )

Still trying to get through the pms but getting there slowly.

I just wanted thou to see how you guys feel about me auction things on here... I want to sell things for a fair price and be fair to everyone as lots of pms are for the same ponies... all the uk ponies : )
My instincts told me to offer the ponies to the first people that asked about them and go in order from there cause I thought that was most fair but now after hearing one lady has being looking for one of the ponies for 10 years (and being like 6th in line) maybe an auction is more fair.... just thought I would ask and see what you all think since your interested in them.

I wont sell any without putting up photos first... I am also going to go through and put prices on the ponies... they are just an idea until I throughly check them over : ) Most thou are in excellent condition as I am fussy about ponies

Icecrystalline
Colorswirl Pony

Hi there,
if you still have the Italian Seapony, I would still love her Smile
Thank you!
x

Ouchy Roids Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: G1s HTF, uks, baby dancing butterflies, baby sapphire + ring

updated with more ponies Smile

Endocat
Secret Surprise Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: G1s HTF, uks, baby dancing butterflies, baby sapphire + ring

Oooo some cute ponies Nancy!

www.mlparena.com/Forum...ml#3621644
nhal039
Ouchy Roids Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: G1s HTF, baby dancing butterflies, baby sapphire, ice crysta

updated

stephabryant1
Captain Jack Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: G1s HTF, baby dancing butterflies, baby sapphire, ice crysta

Hi...PM'd you

Drawing is a Great Stress Reliever!

Want List
emera_lazzaly
Fakie!

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: G1s HTF, ice crystal + comb

pm'd you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> For Sale - For Auction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: