Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 53
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval ~Updated for Clarity
New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval ~Updated for Clarity
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ren-Ren
Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval ~Updated for Clarit

klein: Bought a light up McPinkie Pie from me. The transaction went perfect and I'd definitely deal with klein again Smile

Thanks SO much to Moonbreeze * Mohawk for my siggy!
lemontwist
Mommy & Baby Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval ~Updated for Clarity

Flora purchased a few baits from me. A wonderful buyer, paid quickly and patient with holiday delays. Thank you Flora Smile

Flora
Fancy Pants Baby

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval ~Updated for Clarit

lemontwist: I bought a few baits from her. The transaction was easy and the ponies were as described. Scooter Sprite in particular had awesome hair. Thank you lemontwist!

Also FiM!Pinkie Pie creeps me out. She's just so constantly happy it scares me.
rayechu
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval ~Updated for Clarity

Carlabarla sent me an awesome Fluttershy bookmark for the holiday art swap. She shipped really quickly too! 5/5

Smoozed Pony

Ren-Ren: Sold me a light up Pinkie Pie McD toy and was an absolute delight to work with, would definitely buy from again!

Hot Rod Pony

gemini_pony Bought a pony from me, paid quickly, had great communication, was an absolute pleasure, would love to do business with again!

Dazzle Surprise

KiwiSquirtBottle was my partner in the Unofficial Newbie Holiday swap... She sent me a wonderful custom pony... and everything went smoothely!

Thanks so much for a wonderful pony! Happy Pony

Want List (Updated 12/20) | Ebay Sales (Auctions ending 1/8) | Arena Sales (Updated 1/3)
Ren-Ren
Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony

BubbleGlum: BubbleGlum purchased a Brazil McDonald's G4 from me. Terrific buyer--fast payment and great communication. I'd love to transact with BG again Smile

Thanks SO much to Moonbreeze * Mohawk for my siggy!
purplekittywuman
Ouchy Roids Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval~Updated for Clarity

ShinyKitsune: I bought a lot of ponies from her. Although there were problems with personal issues and postage but everything was explained and I now have my ponies. Her prices were great and she was lovely to deal with. I would certainly deal with her again Smile
PrincessDiana1982
So Soft Pony

Buttersketch was my partner in the unofficial Holiday Newbie Swap. She took what I liked & created an amazing pony for me!!! She arrived quickly & just perfect! Great experience, would love to have her in another swap!! 5/5

michael knight's fiance
michael knight's fiance

Location: moved into the 'belle tout' lighthouse with michael knight & KITT

MissSleepless - i traded my dollymix powder for MissSleepless's dollymix applejack and communictaion was great, pony arrived very quickly and i'd totally trade from her again. a wonderful member, thankyou!

%20
thanking SourdoughStomper for medley & Inuyasha23 for my avi Hug i am NOT 'sosoftbuttons' on ebay!!!
MI GRAN AMIGO ... wantlist: www.mlparena.com/Forum...ml#3469283
KiwiSquirtBottle
Brush N Grow Pony

Saja - purchased a rehairing tool and some needles from me. Communication was excellent, payment was prompt, and was overall a great experience. 5/5

Lil.Cutie.Pie - purchased a rehairing tool and some needles from me. Communication was excellent, payment was prompt, and was overall a great experience. 5/5

rybett - purchased a rehairing tool and some needles from me. Communication was excellent, payment was prompt, and was overall a great experience. 5/5

Eviecorn - purchased a rehairing tool and some needles from me. Communication was excellent, payment was prompt, and was overall a great experience. 5/5

Sorry for the copy/pasta feedback, but.... Is all true!
Rhys
Mommy & Baby Pony

sabathamk - wonderful buyer! paid fast, was friendly and responsive to messages, and stayed in contact until delivery. 5/5 stars!

Eviecorn
Chancellor Pudding Hat
Chancellor Pudding Hat

KiwiSquirtBottle - 5 stars! I bought her rehair tool and it shipped very promptly. The whole transaction was seamless, with great communication - overall a huge pleasure! A++

.:proud:. I am your personal trainer and I will get you results.
¡El Blog!Wish List! Desperately seeking G2 Globe Trotter's accessories!
BerryMouse
Mommy & Baby Pony

secretsheik was so nice and grabbed me two of the FIM bath sets. Pretty nice person to deal with, packed well & fast shipping! Thank's a bunch!

BERRY'S SALE ALBUM
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: