Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 48
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » Wave 4 Insert Features new Pics of Upcoming Stuff
Wave 4 Insert Features new Pics of Upcoming Stuff
General MLP info, Q&A
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gabumon
Daddy Sweet Celebrations Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Wave 4 Insert Features new Pics of Upcoming Stuff

Sorry everpony, I hoped I wasn't the only one who had the insert. I'll get it up tonight after work.
Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Wave 4 Insert Features new Pics of Upcoming Stuff

Here's just the main product section (my scanner is not the best so maybe someone else can scan the rest)
There is a new 10% off code for hasbrotoyshop.com MLP12
and a very tiny pic of what looks like new bedding as well as some other merch.

I really need that Fashion Style Rainbow Dash and Brushable Celestia and Scootaloo! (notice they mixed up her name with Apple Bloom again...) XD

My Little Pony Pals: A Flickr group for MLP animal friends (all gens).
PinkRosedust
G3 Prototype Pony

Hm. Yawn. The train is cute; I'm sure a lot of kids will love it. I certainly don't need it though. I'm glad I like most of the singles. =) I'm glad we HAVE singles.

~Wantlist
heavyhooves
Bay Breeze Pony

Is Princess Celestia white???? Thanks for the pics!!!

JoshsPonyPrincess
G3 Prototype Pony

I know I will be buying several of these sets....so excited!!!

heavyhooves wrote:
She looks sort of a pale shimmery pink :/

My Little Pony Pals: A Flickr group for MLP animal friends (all gens).
OnBook
Secret Surprise Pony

I know we've been teased with the pictures of the train from Taobao. But I'd half-hoped they weren't really going to do it, or at least not this year. I'm a model railroad geek. Train + Ponies = Must Have. But the closer the holidays get, the scarier stalking my local toy merchants will be! Eep!

Ah well, no pain no pony train! Wink

Many thanks to the amazing Otakugal15 for my sig/avatar pony art!
ladybrooklyn
Dazzle Surprise

3377345 wrote:
heavyhooves wrote:
She looks sort of a pale shimmery pink :/

That's my thought too... I seriously doubt she's white...

Well... looks like you beat me to pics of the insert! I just got back from 3 Walmarts... one of which had Wave 4! WOOHOO!! Energetic (of course they had EVERYPONY, except the one I wanted... Flitterheart. *sigh* Still... I came home with Snowcatcher... Happy )

So here are my pics... Forgive their quickness...

And%20Snowcatcher...%20still%20in%20her%20box...%20:lol:%20I%20only%20opened%20the%20bottom%20to%20get%20at%20the%20insert...%20:D

Want List (Updated 12/20) | Ebay Sales (Auctions ending 1/8) | Arena Sales (Updated 1/3)
LuvlyMelody
Bay Breeze Pony

lol wished they came out with a gem or something for spike instead of a bottle.

G3 Prototype Pony

So, the train is going to go around the bottom of my miniature christmas tree on my kitchen table. Awesome. Need the crusaders.... The flitter wings are...interesting...and I'm on the fence about Spike. Right now, my initial reaction is O_O<Disturbing.)

Thank you artists for my siggys!
LilSpark
Corral + Dollhouse Moderator
Corral + Dollhouse Moderator

I definitely won't get that train thingy, where should I display it???

Thank you so much Kioku and minercia!!!
hathorcat
G3 Prototype Pony

ok...sorry to be on a downer on this now but do you know the more i think about it the more boring this new wave gets....of 23 ponies only 3 [Scootaloo, Star Dreams and Ploomette] are actually "new"...while i understand the need to continually have the original 6 available...a little more imagination wouldnt be too much to ask...more effort seems to be going into the blind bags than the main toy line...

pinkie must be a secret pony millionare...a car and now a train! if the next release gives her an aeroplane i will be so happy i wont even moan about another pinkie release

dunkin

I thought spike was already a baby dragon...I guess this just makes him baby...er!

Also, gonna buy the pants off that styling RD.

Wardah
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

hathorcat wrote:
ok...sorry to be on a downer on this now but do you know the more i think about it the more boring this new wave gets....of 23 ponies only 3 [Scootaloo, Star Dreams and Ploomette] are actually "new"...while i understand the need to continually have the original 6 available...a little more imagination wouldnt be too much to ask...more effort seems to be going into the blind bags than the main toy line...

pinkie must be a secret pony millionare...a car and now a train! if the next release gives her an aeroplane i will be so happy i wont even moan about another pinkie release

I am hoping this is like the current LPS flyer and is only showing a sampling of what is to come.

Av by Jupi Sigs By SDS and sirithfin
Bellevi
Bay Breeze Pony

Yaaay, Ploomette! I used to dislike deluxe flutters, but now I'm in love with them! Hooray for obnoxiously-sized wings!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: