Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 27
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Creativity » Customs » Animal Companions Swap -Bring us your baits!- Working
Animal Companions Swap -Bring us your baits!- Working
Discuss, Display, Request, Offer
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Customs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you interested?
Yes
29%
 29%  [ 8 ]
Yes, but I need to know more
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Maybe
22%
 22%  [ 6 ]
No, it's a good idea but I don't have time
29%
 29%  [ 8 ]
No, it is a lame idea
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 27

Uninu
Colorswirl Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Animal Companions Swap -Bring us your baits!- Working

I'm waiting for a bait. I have a design ready and most likely I'll do some sculpting ;3

Mohawk
Mighty Morphin Power Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Animal Companions Swap -Bring us your baits!- Working

I'm planning on a (very) few tiny extras. Nothing fancy or major, but just so I don't feel awkward sending only the one tiny thing through the mail.

Target Exclusive Winter Pony

Finished sewing the outfit but the tiny scale left me with fraying problems so I stitched a new one and I am going to paint a dot of fabric glue on the seam to make sure that the stitches hold.

That's what I was thinking too Mohawk, nothing huge but maybe a little treat or something. This is kind of a mini swap I don't feel a big elaborate box is really needed.

Pony adoptable by SoundTune.
Ember's CustomsCommissions open
Vampasaurus
So Soft Pony

I'm no good at sculpting or sewing... ): I hope my partner doesn't mind just a paint job and some extra goodies.

I love swaps, I get so excited but I fret so much over pleasing my partner.

Vampasaurus wrote:
I'm no good at sculpting or sewing... ): I hope my partner doesn't mind just a paint job and some extra goodies.

I love swaps, I get so excited but I fret so much over pleasing my partner.

glittery Some of the best customs are fbr with a nice simple design. They look so clean and well executed. I tried to pair up people with similar tastes within their skill levels but the important thing is that you work hard and put love into it. glittery

Mostly unrelated. When the time comes if anyone is unhappy with their box please message me so you and I can handle it privately. I don't want any hurt feelings.

Sarahlacewing

Bumping us off of page 3. Still plenty of time. Feel free to direct any general questions here or pm me specific questions for your partner.

Uninu
Colorswirl Pony

Got my bait! I think I'll start painting after New Year.

Eviecorn
Chancellor Pudding Hat
Chancellor Pudding Hat

Started painting todaaaaay... and man, it's harder than I realized to paint on such a teeny canvas! I have something extremely cute planned, though. XD

.:proud:. I am your personal trainer and I will get you results.
¡El Blog!Wish List! Desperately seeking G2 Globe Trotter's accessories!
Sarahlacewing

I'm excited to see them. I haven't worked much on mine because of the holiday. But I am planning to get back into the swing tonight or tomorrow.

Alexia
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

I am still waiting for my bait, hopefully it arrives soon, otherwise I might work on a backup plan tomorrow

Sarahlacewing

Yes if anyone is having trouble please let me know. I can help look for a bait or else I can talk to partners about alternative styles. In the end I'm sure most people wouldn't mind if you get creative with something they wouldn't have thought of. I'm glad we started early with the holiday season shipping has been an issue. But there is still plenty of time!

carlabarla
Colorswirl Pony

I git my bait in the mail today! Hopefully everyone I sent baits to gets them soon :/

|Cut Throat ref| |DA||Art Thread|
Uninu
Colorswirl Pony

I decided to not sculpt, the bait is sooo tiny it would not look good. Hopefully a paint job is enough to make this into what I have planned.

Mohawk
Mighty Morphin Power Pony

Ugh. I got an absolutely DELIGHTFUL stomach flu over the holidays. All 30+ people who were at my grandmother's house got it.

I'm starting to feel better, but I think I'll delay paint work another few days and continue to avoid going near the bait at all. It would be long past being contagious by shipping time anyway, but better to err on the side of extreme caution.

Colorswirl Pony

Just wanted to bump us into the new year XD
my little guy is coming along I didn't have much time to work on it through the holidays but I'm going to try and get it done soon!

|Cut Throat ref| |DA||Art Thread|
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Customs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: