Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 40
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Creativity » Pony Art » ATC Monthly 1:1 Match Game- DECEMBER!- *SEND SEND SEND*
ATC Monthly 1:1 Match Game- DECEMBER!- *SEND SEND SEND*
Got Art? Want Some? Display and discuss here
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Art
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glittering_Starshower
Mommy & Baby Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: ATC Monthly 1:1 Match Game- DECEMBER!- *Working... Working*

You're so sweet HippyDerpy-baby! :3 Thanks! ♥ I hope you like it--I mean, I really super like it, so you should totally like it!!!

Akara
Fancy Pants Baby

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: ATC Monthly 1:1 Match Game- DECEMBER!- *Working... Working*

Cant wait to see more cards arriving. I wonder if my cards did make it, havent gotten them back at least so I guess that's a good sign |D

*runs off to PM trade partner* Happy

Fakie!

Glittering_Starshower wrote:
You're so sweet HippyDerpy-baby! :3 Thanks! ♥ I hope you like it--I mean, I really super like it, so you should totally like it!!!

Just realized...I need your mailing address AND email!!
rayechu
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

I wish my card would get there already ;.;

Dazzle Surprise

You are alll SO AWESOME!

Happy New Years!

I will probably be sending mine out on Monday. I don't think it'll be done being colored and I really love them, so, curses to me. Funny how quick a month flies by.

Dig my art? Follow on Facebook!
Or just check out my art website!
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rayechu
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: ATC Monthly 1:1 Match Game- DECEMBER!- *SEND SEND SEND*

Signups for January ???? :3

Brush N Grow Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: ATC Monthly 1:1 Match Game- DECEMBER!- *SEND SEND SEND*

Oh God I feel like a completely moron. D:

I will probably getting my letter back AGAIN, because I just realized the stamps I've been using for it were "USA First Class Forever" Stamps. I thought they would work, but my mom said they're only good for sending things to other places in the US.

...so my cards going to be late. I hope it gets back here soon.

→ havefunonlyfun.tumblr.com | thank you VanillaVirus |
AmberMarie
Dazzle Surprise

HA HA!

We're on the same page :). The new one for January be here! Happy

View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AmberMarie
Dazzle Surprise

Akara wrote:
Cant wait to see more cards arriving.

I KNOW! I see all these sent things and I'm like, whuh? I figure a lot of people are dealing with holiday stuff so will be posted soon. Energetic

Arkillian wrote:
Oh man- I missed out on a traditional art trade! D:

I hope we see you at another one! That's why I like them every month. Smile

Jevsy wrote:

I will probably getting my letter back AGAIN, because I just realized the stamps I've been using for it were "USA First Class Forever" Stamps. I thought they would work, but my mom said they're only good for sending things to other places in the US.

OH NOES! I really hope they see you are trying and just send it through! Darn it sometimes with the mail system. I swear I've used those same kinds of stamps to send stuff out of country, especially now since ALL stamps in the US are forever stamps. Maybe they are different here.

So sorry for your mailing woes. :hug;

Akara
Fancy Pants Baby

My trading partner has got her cards so Im going to post them here...that is if I ever find the pic that I took of them |D

Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

Oh yay more cards! I think you can use the forever stamps as long as you used 2? I dunno, this is why i always just take it to the post office. @AmberMarie, I'm not sure if I said it, but I sent my card a few days ago. I hope it will be arriving soon.

Chancellor Pudding Hat
Chancellor Pudding Hat

Taxel! I got your card and it's adorbs! Thank you for making me a Hanukkah card <3 I left you positive feedback, and I hope you get yours soon.

I realized something, though ... when you gave me your address, you left off the apartment number! I sent your card, and when I received yours I noticed the return address had an apartment number along with the street address... I hope this doesn't cause a problem. DX

If it's sent back to me I'll promptly get it back out, and if for some reason it gets lost I'll gladly make another one!

.:proud:. I am your personal trainer and I will get you results.
¡El Blog!Wish List! Desperately seeking G2 Globe Trotter's accessories!
miss_tuneful
MIB Rapunzel Pony

Jevsy wrote:

aaw that's allright!
If it's any consolation, I haven't mailed yet... Embarassed
Lol. I've been away for a week. will be back home tomoz and will mail asap after that!

Neko Does Not Approve Tumblr! Ask neko a question!
Thanks SDS and Amenoo for siggy pics, Cassu for ava heart
Taxel
So Soft Pony

I'm so glad you like yours Eviecorn! I'll post a really bad photo of it later when I can get on the computer. XD

Of course I'd forget part of my address. -facepalm- It should be alright though. I've gotten at least one package without an apartment number and they just held it in the office until my mom went in. When I check the mail next I'll stop in the office. :3

| dA | pony site | commissions | adoptables | wanted ad |
Tinker
Scribbles Pony

YAY! Energetic

I sent out the ATC for Zenna yesterday afternoon. I sent from a PO Box, so hopefully it was picked up after I dropped it in. I'm nowhere near a scanner, but I will post my horrid pics I took when my partner gets it. Drunk

And Happy New Year Y'all!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Art All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: