Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 26
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » [ebay] user deepnightgrave - doesn't pay + leaves neg. feedb
[ebay] user deepnightgrave - doesn't pay + leaves neg. feedb
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZettaMomo
Colorswirl Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: [ebay] user deepnightgrave - doesn't pay + leaves neg. feedb

I would be contacting Ebay about this if I was you. That is just crazy and you don't deserve that.
I would also (if you haven't already) add them to your block list so they can't do this again to you.

Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: [ebay] user deepnightgrave - doesn't pay + leaves neg. feedb

i have added her and her 2nd account to my blocklist.

ebay won't do anything about this. i mailed them before because of her negative feedback and they said something like "try to compound this by yourself with the bidder" :/

flyawayraven
Bay Breeze Pony

zora wrote:
i have added her and her 2nd account to my blocklist.

ebay won't do anything about this. i mailed them before because of her negative feedback and they said something like "try to compound this by yourself with the bidder" :/

That's incredibly lame. I'd try emailing them again and stress to them that your tried to work things out with her, but she was unreasonable. She certainly doesn't even need to know you went to eBay.

They treat their sellers horribly these days!

Avatar by Clecleme. Sig by Alrak and Marbletoast.
Click here for my persona Wolf Moon!
fingerpaints
making a mess pony

Contact ebay again, because it does depend on the person that deals with your case at the time. Some are morons, others are a bit more helpfull. I hope you can get things sorted out however.
Ringlets
Trader Support Mod

Location: Silverbells Manor UK...there's always room for more ponies!!

What a nutter!! I'm so sorry she is up to this rubbish again! its not the first time she has treated people like this Sad
Definitely report her to ebay, or if you can, call them on the phone and actually talk to someone about this crazy person. It does depend on who you get to talk to TBH, but really they ought to do something about this as she keeps changing your feedback long after you thought you had worked things out, and what she has written is absolute nonsense! the shill bidder was herself, not you. How can she leave neg feedback, then change to positive, and then go back to negative? Crazy

heart Wanted* ILuvTheArenaBrag3*Brag/picfic4 Yay!Brag/picfic5 For sale heart
glittery heart Smile I'm Ringlets, Trader Support Moderator Smile heart glittery
hunnybunny99
Bay Breeze Pony

It looks like she left you a positive and then responded to it with the negative bit. That is against ebay rules, called a false positive, and they should remove it.

Ringlets
Trader Support Mod

I just checked your feedback and hunnybunny is right! that is a false positive - contact ebay and report it! - they will leave the positive feedback but they will remove her negative comments Wink

glittery heart Smile I'm Ringlets, Trader Support Moderator Smile heart glittery
Sebby6
Maid of Metal

Who was she on the Arena?

Check out my sales! Ponies and Merch - All Gens
hathorcat
G3 Prototype Pony

Its against ebay policy to have 2 accounts is it not? I think to help prevent shill bidding...did you tell ebay that you suspect her of bidding on the item with 2 accounts in order to not be out bid but get the item for a cheaper price? Surely they would want to look into that...

Pony hugs...what a horrible person to have to deal with....what is with all these crazy buyers on ebay at the moment!

Ringlets
Trader Support Mod

Sebby6 wrote:
Who was she on the Arena?
Her Arena ID's were:
Pinkglittersparkles
Pinkprincess1980
Cupcake_pink

zora
Dazzle Surprise

now she is threating me with e-mails, i dont know how some people have so less to do in their lifes that they waste time with something like this:

"666thehappykrew is NOT me. this person came forward on the MLPTP because they knew i had won it then couldnt pay and asked me what was going on. i thought it was YOU. all the name calling to me and calling me a nutter on arena is way out of line and im now looking into this legally for slander. i will be reporting the website arena also. and also you to ebay and giving them the link arena thread." so why did she think it was ME when the person contacted her on MLPTP - i dont even have an account there! i never called her a "nutter", i didnt even know this term. i never did anything wrong so she can do whatever she wants with her lawyer or who she wants to bother with that. i think she is not banned at the arena without purpose..!

AND i sold the takara fakie again and what came then from her was:

"i see you have left feedback for the winner of the takara. i will be
contacting this person and making them aware of the situstion incase they
too become innocently accused."

this is the link to the 2nd auction, i have never bid on that item with a 2nd account or something. the 2nd highest bidder is from AUSTRALIA not austria like me. O_0

www.ebay.at/itm/280791...1587.l2649

lunar_scythe
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

I...does she seriously not read? I mean, you pointed out what happened to you, and then others said they have had similar problems with her. I was the one who pointed out how much it added up to... And it wasn't even you that said maybe the 2 bidders were the same person!

zora
Dazzle Surprise

her newest childish message:

"you are very sick. get well soon :)"

i will not reply anymore to her messages. can you block somebody of messaging you on ebay?

ClosetAvalanche
Sweet Kisses Pony

Report her to ebay for harassment and for auction interference. It's against Ebay to contact bidder warning them from sellers. Her claim of layers and slander is bs.

You can block both her accounts from bidding, but once you get a conversations going, her replied will go through even if she is blocked, but if she tried to star a new conversation, it will give her an error messege. That make sense, lol?
zora
Dazzle Surprise

yeah, that makes sense somehow Happy

thank you for all your support and positive messages, that really helps me!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: