Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 22
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » ebay seller caution missbrownsboy2011 AKA rossjarrett2011
ebay seller caution missbrownsboy2011 AKA rossjarrett2011
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nhal039
Ouchy Roids Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: ebay seller caution missbrownsboy2011 AKA rossjarrett2011

missbrownsboy2011 is new to ebay.... the seller is in fact this seller rossjarrett2011

I would tread with caution with this seller, they are buying and selling ponies yet arent totally honest with descriptions... at one stage they had a lot more bad feed back because ponies were in a really bad state but the must have refunded money to get the feedback removed.
Anyhow at the end of the day they know about ponies but they arent prepared to descripe their conditions and are happy to pretend that they just pulled them out of their loft.

I feel a bit bad writing this and I am not saying dont trade with them but I am saying ask lots of questions because people have been uphappy in the past

Ringlets
Trader Support Mod

Location: Silverbells Manor UK...there's always room for more ponies!!

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: ebay seller caution missbrownsboy2011 AKA rossjarrett2011

Thanks for the heads up Hug Dont feel bad - you did the right thing posting here- at least then people will know to be cautious and aware of any potential problems should they decide to buy from this person Wink

heart Wanted* ILuvTheArenaBrag3*Brag/picfic4 Yay!Brag/picfic5 For sale heart
glittery heart Smile I'm Ringlets, Trader Support Moderator Smile heart glittery
applejackSA
Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: ebay seller caution missbrownsboy2011 AKA rossjarrett2011

Thanks! I have eyed a lot of this sellers ponies. Much appreciated.

Pinkamena
Scribbles Pony

I purchased Sweet Suds from this seller a few weeks ago. They sent Sweet Lily - tried contacting them but no reply, unsure what to do next...I am happy with Sweet Lily but I do want Sweet Suds as that was the pony I paid for...thinking about leaving a neutral as it's not like I lost out completely Confused

zora
Dazzle Surprise

this seller purchased an italian lot from me and re-listed them for a inredibly high price with a very bad description (all had haircuts) and MY PICTURE.

just to add another story about him.

hokuspokus
Target Exclusive Winter Pony

Thanks for letting us know, now we can be carefull and ask description or good pics.

ButtonMasher
Mighty Morphin Power Pony

I've also bought a couple from this seller. While the description was not inaccurate, strictly speaking, it was quite vague. The photos were, shall we say... quite flattering compared to what the ponies actually looked like when they arrived.

They were REALLY dirty when they actually arrived. No bad mold or cancer, just lots of grime that wasn't visible in the somewhat washed-out listing photos. Doesn't really bother me since I didn't pay very much for them at all and don't mind giving the poor girls a wash, but thought you guys might want to know to ask for better pics than the ones in the listings if you're thinking of paying more than a couple of bucks for ponies from this seller.

Current wants: More Applejacks! TE Tic Tac Toe, Bright Eyes, Masquerade & Gingerbread
lovesbabysquirmy
Captain Jack Pony

Thanks for letting us all know -definitely someone to beware of! Sad

Wantlist & Trades

Avatar by Vanilla Virus - thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: