Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 18
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » shinyKitsune (merged threads) Parcel tracking info pg 3
shinyKitsune (merged threads) Parcel tracking info pg 3
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saiko
Brush N Grow Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Anyone heard from ShinyKitsune? [merged threads]

That's great news x Just to say ShinyKitsune, we're not mad at you! We all make mistakes Smile

Fanimusmaximus
Dance N' Prance Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Anyone heard from ShinyKitsune? [merged threads]

megt19 wrote:
Hi all, I had a FB message from ShinyKitsune tonight - she said she will have everyones stuff out by the end of today...... The problem occured when she used commercial customs forms instead of private forms, and all of her parcels were returned to her..... she needed to post them all out again and pay for shipping again...... she has got the funds for the shipping now & promises to have everything shipped by today....... she is very very sorry for the mess up...... she has not updated this thread herself because she feels overwhelmed by the Arena at the moment & very disappointed in herself for how things have turned out. She has promised to get conformation for all buyers that parcels have been shipped.

Good to know. Thanks for filling us in.

My Want Thread:
www.mlparena.com/Forum...80914.html
Ringlets
Trader Support Mod

Location: Silverbells Manor UK...there's always room for more ponies!!

Thanks for the info megt19 Smile I also received and answer to my email, explaining the problem with customs. Shinykitsune was not able to ship yesterday, but she has promised to ship Monday 19th Dec, and to show the receipts/shipping labels as proof. For anyone who is in a swap with her, she has those parcels ready too, so they should be going on Monday as well.
Of course we arent mad at you ShinyKitsune, and sometimes things like this happen, especially when we are first starting out with international shipping etc . What is most important is how we make things right when things go wrong Wink So dont feel embarrassed, work through this, and keep us updated, and then everything will be fine Hug

heart Wanted* ILuvTheArenaBrag3*Brag/picfic4 Yay!Brag/picfic5 For sale heart
glittery heart Smile I'm Ringlets, Trader Support Moderator Smile heart glittery
ShinyKitsune
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Tracking info for my backlogged packages (updated)

More info coming throughout the day as I get receipts and scanned docs. I wanted to get this posted ASAP, and that means not looking up usernames at the moment to put with all the customs numbers, so if you see your last name on the list, that's your package's customs number and you can plug it into the USPS tracking info to see when it gets dropped off at the post office.

I want to offer my sincere apologies to everyone who got wrapped up in my gigantic mess here, and I thank everyone for your encouraging words to get through my struggle to get everything straightened out and made right.

If anyone's package arrives with either the wrong items, damaged items, or anything missing, please contact me immediately and I will fix it/refund it/whatever you want at this point. I think I got everything, but I was working on getting it all repackaged until very late last night, so I was a bit delirious. I'm pretty confident it's all where it should be, but, well, I think I've proven that I'm a little off my game here recently. I am so sorry.

M. Smith - LC421442778US
C. Fraser - LC421442804US
A. Hudson -LC421442781US
M. Ivorra - LC421442764US
T. Thorisdottir - LC421442755US
L. Woods - LC421448747US
C. Stroebel - LC421442733US
A. Lyth - LC421442795US

Tschirpig - Ran out of customs forms, will post tracking # when received

There are 2 refunds that have been completed, and 2 domestic labels to be printed, and the tracking info will be updated into your paypal transaction with me. I will add those to the list as soon as they print as well.

If I forgot someone, or you don't see your name on the list, please let me know and I will fix it immediately.

My swap stuff will be weighed and shipped as soon as my deposit clears as well, and will update appropriately.

Thank you again for all of your patience and encouragement, and I sincerely truly apologize. This is A- not the name I wanted to make for myself, B- not how I wanted to end up treating my new friends, and C- incredibly stressful and I am doing everything I am capable of to shake it all off and get this fixed. I owe it to each and every one of you. Thank you..

ETA:

Refunds for two packages - as of 12/19 at noon EST are completed
Fey - $10
Kennedy - $14

Last edited by ShinyKitsune on 0; edited 1 time in total
rayechu
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Tracking info for my backlogged packages

Thank you for the update.

Mighty Morphin Power Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Tracking info for my backlogged packages (updated)

Mistakes happen Hug Thank you for letting us know.

I can totally understand being overwhelmed and I'm glad you've been able to fix it Smile

Flirty Pony
Sebby6
Maid of Metal

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Tracking info for my backlogged packages (updated)

Heh did anyone else play the game and see who they recognised? I reckon I got 2 lol

Glad to see you're getting yourself sorted

Check out my sales! Ponies and Merch - All Gens
Fanimusmaximus
Dance N' Prance Pony

Well I just got a refund back from ShinyNitsune. The search continues I guess.

My Want Thread:
www.mlparena.com/Forum...80914.html
ShinyKitsune
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

Regarding that refund - I couldn't find your pony. I looked everywhere. I had her in a package and everything, but couldn't... so I refunded it and when I locate her for you I will ship her, on my dime, and if you find one before that - then resell her or donate her or whatever you wish to do <3

Ringlets
Trader Support Mod

Location: Silverbells Manor UK...there's always room for more ponies!!

Awesome! Happy Pony - thanks for the update on the tracking info and for letting us know about the refunds Big Ups Hopefully everything is going ok now with the shipping situation. LMK either here or by email if you need any more help Smile
I merged the threads BTW to avoid confusion , as there was already a thread about this situation on the first page Wink

heart Wanted* ILuvTheArenaBrag3*Brag/picfic4 Yay!Brag/picfic5 For sale heart
glittery heart Smile I'm Ringlets, Trader Support Moderator Smile heart glittery
lemontwist
Mommy & Baby Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: shinyKitsune (merged threads) Parcel tracking info pg 3

Great job updating all that info for everyone SK! I'm glad to see it getting sorted out. YAY!

lovesbabysquirmy
Captain Jack Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: shinyKitsune (merged threads) Parcel tracking info pg 3

Hooray for positive communication between all! Smile

*pony hugs*

Wantlist & Trades

Avatar by Vanilla Virus - thank you!
ShinyKitsune
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

Thank you for keeping up with things for me -

Stuff did not go to the post office today, as I have to have my dad withdraw the money out of paypal to pay in cash. My awesome boyfriend who loaned me the money to cover it all sent it by paypal and sadly i can't print international shipping labels with that.

I'm staying on top of it, this isn't another "oh i'll do it tomorrow" ... seriously and legitimately, I could not physically pay for the international orders until someone gets it out of the bank for me. I have no account, just paypal.

Zoundz
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

How do we track the package? Smile I only ask because I'm out of the country from tomorrow, so I want to keep an eye on where it goes, so I can get my mum to get it for me if necessary Smile

Glad you've been able to sort things out SK Smile ((((hug))))

xx

Alrak
wicked pony of the west

Thanks for the updates Hug im sorry that you had to go through all this.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: