Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 27
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » For Sale - For Auction » New Year's Herd Reduction Sale!
New Year's Herd Reduction Sale!
Sell your stuff and promote your auctions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » For Sale - For Auction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sarabear
Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: New Year's Herd Reduction Sale!

In preparation for the new year, which promises to bring many new changes (including a major move), I'm trying to cut back on some of my collections. So! Over the next couple of weeks, I will be selling stuff on ebay -- this week is model horses (Breyer and Peter Stone), but as soon as that stuff sells I'll be moving on to PONIES! Smile

So, if you're at all interested, please check out my auctions here:
www.ebay.com/sch/sarab...=12&_rdc=1

I'll be updating here when I put up new auctions, but just as a teaser, I can tell you that auctions for My Little Ponies will include:
-- Diamond Dreams
-- flutter ponies (Honeysuckle, Peach Blossom, Forget-Me-Not, etc.)
-- perfume puff ponies
-- and many more! (including a big bait lot)

I'm a little sad to be letting these ponies go, but I have hope that they'll find good homes with other collectors.

Rockin Beat Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: New Year's Herd Reduction Sale!

I wish you the best of luck i do not use the e bay route I prefer to buy directly from people on the arena.
ZettaMomo
Colorswirl Pony

I might keep an eyes on some of the bait ponies when you put them on ebay. Usually I have bad luck with winning lots on there, though. xD
Drunk

eBay isn't my favorite avenue of sale either, but I find it takes much too long to sell ponies forum -- I only have a few weeks at home before I go back to school, and in that time I'm still working (the schedule is tight). I really don't have the time to deal with indefinite windows of sales.

And as far as the bait ponies: I think I will be offering those here first since I know there are those who need them and have use for them here. I'll try to take some photos today to let you know which bait bodies I have. Smile

Well, unfortunately, my sales have been delayed. With Paypal's and eBay's new policies, all funds are put on a hold for 21 days before they are released to the seller, which puts me in an awkward position: I can't ship anything because I don't have any money except the funds earned from sales. So until I have some money, I can't make any more sales!

I find this absolutely ridiculous. But there it is and there's little I can do about it.

Thankfully, however, I think I have a job lined up for the next two weeks. It's not much, but it's something. I won't see a paycheck from that until the end, of course, but it will help get me through the semester.

So for now, I'm debating carting the ponies back up to school, setting up auctions as I can, and shipping them from there. Crazy, I know, but I was really hoping not to have to move these to my new apartment in May!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> For Sale - For Auction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: