Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 38
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » is l11111y on ebay reliable?
is l11111y on ebay reliable?
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Betelgeuse
Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: is l11111y on ebay reliable?

So I really want to buy a pony from this l11111y person but one person said their pony didn't come as described. I'm wondering if they are reliable. they have 100% positive feedback on ebay but I trust the judgement of pony collectors more than numbers on a screen. Confused
missbonbon
Sweet Kisses Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: is l11111y on ebay reliable?

I have bought from her numerous times and LOVED every pony I have gotten! I had one small issue where a pony had a different colored head than her body, and she was very understanding and issued me a little bit of a refund becuase of it. I would definately buy from her again and again Smile

Dazzle Surprise

awesome! Ok. I will. Energetic
Prismatic
Rainbow Curl Pony

I saw them on the bad trader list, no idea why tho. Personally both items I purchased from them were just as described, and came very quickly.

Betelgeuse
Dazzle Surprise

that's why I'm concerned they're all over that list. and have a second account: dot100dogs
But I've heard good things from (now two people) so I am unsure.
Ringlets
Trader Support Mod

Location: Silverbells Manor UK...there's always room for more ponies!!

She seems to have been ok lately, but as she is on our bad trader list under mulitple catagories , just be cautious Wink
. Her other ebay Id was Dot100dogs awake

ETA - oopsy!- looks like a few of us were posting at the same time Poke Tounge

heart Wanted* ILuvTheArenaBrag3*Brag/picfic4 Yay!Brag/picfic5 For sale heart
glittery heart Smile I'm Ringlets, Trader Support Moderator Smile heart glittery
banditpony
Scribbles Pony

I've bought one thing from her with no issues a long time ago. But I did read something here that made me change my mind about buying from her again. Not because I fear my transaction would go poorly, but just because I don't personally want to buy from her after what I read.

:: my etsy :: my want list ::
Betelgeuse
Dazzle Surprise

banditpony wrote:
I've bought one thing from her with no issues a long time ago. But I did read something here that made me change my mind about buying from her again. Not because I fear my transaction would go poorly, but just because I don't personally want to buy from her after what I read.
did she do something mean? Whoa
lovesbabysquirmy
Captain Jack Pony

Dot has been a MLP re-seller for years. She often can be identified by her curly-haired ponies. At one point, she used hair products on the hair so many collectors were very irritated that they would have to wash the hair, only to have the curls fall out - clearly not original. She HAS gotten better about that, but one has to be very cautious about inspecting your pony when it arrives. Like some have said, they needed to file for partial refunds.

Some collectors are picky - so I keep a list of behaviors that drive us collectively up the wall, right? Just exercise caution and good judgement when buying/selling online. Smile

Wantlist & Trades

Avatar by Vanilla Virus - thank you!
thatg33kgirl
Rapunzel Pony

I bought a pony off of her on ebay a while ago and have no complaints. Sure, I could tell that the curl was not original, but I think she did a good job making it nice, and I got a good deal. There was a lot of product in the pony's hair- but I think it added to the pony. Happy

*My MLP DeviantArt!*Follow Me on FB!*Does Want List*
*COMMISSIONS CURRENTLY CLOSED* (Waiting list is open)
Dewprincess
G3 Prototype Pony

I purchased some ponies from her in the past and was very pleased with them. I didn't realize until after I'd already bought the ponies that she was also dot100dogs, but I didn't notice any product in the hair of the ponies I received so I think she may be doing better about that.

Betelgeuse
Dazzle Surprise

ok. so far I have had very good communication with her and she is being kind and reasonable. The price is higher than average for the pony but she is in very good almost mint condition. If anything goes wrong I can get a partial/full refund and I have back-up plans for the pony all over this arena here. Happy Pony
Bibinettepony
Fancy Pants Baby

Hi,

I have ordered more than 10 ponies to l11111y, I am living in France and everytime pony arrives in very good condition, well packed, very fast and has described. Just to inform you.

Best regards, Bibinette

hathorcat
G3 Prototype Pony

i think she is a hit or miss seller - i have purchased from her and "most" of the time been happy enough...but all her auctions tend to proclaim ponies as "minty"...please dont expect them to be so as she can be a little forgetful on description sometimes...what ended up putting me off buying from her however was the hair condition...pics always look nice but thats because they are often wearing enough hair product to "dance the night away without a hair ever moving" and also the volume of product covers up the fact hair was often really dry or not in the greatest condition to start with...i have a quackers who i bought about 5 years ago and i still cant get her hair to sit right because of what was put through it! if she has stopped with the hair product though i may consider purchasing again!

Betelgeuse
Dazzle Surprise

hathorcat wrote:
i think she is a hit or miss seller - i have purchased from her and "most" of the time been happy enough...but all her auctions tend to proclaim ponies as "minty"...please dont expect them to be so as she can be a little forgetful on description sometimes...what ended up putting me off buying from her however was the hair condition...pics always look nice but thats because they are often wearing enough hair product to "dance the night away without a hair ever moving" and also the volume of product covers up the fact hair was often really dry or not in the greatest condition to start with...i have a quackers who i bought about 5 years ago and i still cant get her hair to sit right because of what was put through it! if she has stopped with the hair product though i may consider purchasing again!
I think she's stopped with the hair stuff. The pony I'm after doesn't look like her hair has been treated, merely washed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: