Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 67
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Off Topic » Need help from American pony to buy a routeur!
Need help from American pony to buy a routeur!
Life Outside Ponyland...
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malancaiwen
Mommy & Baby Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Need help from American pony to buy a routeur!

Hi everyone!

As I live in China, you would asume that I could find anything I want, most things being made here. I'm sad to tell you it's not the case!

I've been desperately looking for a linksys routeur to share internet in the whole house and local prices are like twice the normal price because chinese sellers buy from america then send the routeurs here! I guess no one has found the linksys company yet or they are made in the US? Confused

Anyway ... I need help Scared
All the ebay sellers I contacted either don't reply to me or refuse to send to China :s

I'd like to pay by paypal, first send the full payment for the routeur+shipping to you, then send another payment for shipping to me. I can also send a little extra box from here with some local candy and some UV hair that I have Smile

Thanks! Flirty Pony

lemontwist
Mommy & Baby Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Need help from American pony to buy a routeur!

I wish I could help but I don't have experience with international shipping yet Scared I keep meaning to have a talk about it with my post lady. I wouldn't feel right taking up the duty without knowing what the hay I'm doing lol.

Oh well I'm sure there's someone around here with a lot of experience in it. Someone will help! Maybe when the boards are back in working order someone will move it to Trader Support, you might have better luck there.

melodys_angel
Off Topic/Trader Support Mod

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Need help from American pony to buy a routeur!

Best of luck hun <3

TY Lina and SDS Smile
PawPrince
Colorswirl Pony

Wow, I would think you would be able to get routers more easily in China. Isn't there a cheaper brand you can get? In the USA you can get a linksys router from walmart for maybe $20-30, but other brands like D-link might be a little cheaper.

I tried to look up some information on shipping to China, and it sounds like there is a lot of red tape to get through---import/export restrictions to study, and lots of documents involved. I couldn't find any comprehensive guide that detailed exactly everything that needs to be done though. It also seems like it could be expensive and take a lot of time. I would love to help if I knew how, but are you sure it is worth it?
okapishomapi
Programming Pony

I recently helped PonyMonsters and FPM order something they couldn't get in Britain and I'd be more than happy to help you out. Feel free to PM me!

Thank you, Lina, monstarnomnom and sabathamk!
Okapi's Want List ~ Okapi's Sell List + Sculpture Commissions ~ Fishmeal Ref
I am looking for a MIP Seascape - preferably in Euro (English/French/Spanish) packaging. Please PM me!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: