Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 28
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » Has anyone got the ponies from PatyBrasil ?
Has anyone got the ponies from PatyBrasil ?
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stormer83
Power Puff Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Has anyone got the ponies from PatyBrasil ?

Hi, Has anyone got the ponies from her yet?

~*~ Michelle ~*~

Last edited by stormer83 on 0; edited 2 times in total
Abasca
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

I think Bridget's Mum was going to do a trade/sale with her. I'll direct her to this thread for you. Smile

BridgetsMum
Site Admin/Loa Butt Kicker

Hi there,
We are in the middle of a trade right now. She supplied many references via email addresses but they were all in Brazil. She has kept in good contact and let me know when she shipped my item. I'll let you know just as soon as it arrives (any day now, I hope). By the way, she is sending me a Brazil Dancing Butterflies.

Julie Smile

My Collection Album!
:)Thanks Lunacat for the commissioned siggy, SpottedSlug for the squishy Loa siggy
Hightidemlp
So Soft Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: :(

She claims she sent me a brazilian milky way over 2 months ago, I still have yet to see her. She also gave me a fake tracking number.

BridgetsMum

Hmmm, I emailed her and she has not replied yet. Sad

I'll let you know when I hear something.

Thanks Hightide for your reply. I hope things work out. Did you buy it or trade? Did she say she received your end of the deal yet? She said she did not receive my package yet but that was a week ago.

Julie

My Collection Album!
:)Thanks Lunacat for the commissioned siggy, SpottedSlug for the squishy Loa siggy
stormer83
Power Puff Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: ?

She said she sent my package out about 2 months but I have not got it yet and the tracking she sent me did not work

~*~ Michelle ~*~
BridgetsMum

Great, looks like we all got taken. Mad

When you and Hightide feel you have waited long enough, if you could leave her negative feedback here at the link on the left, that would really help our members. I'll do the same but I haven't given her long enough yet. It's been about 3 weeks I believe.

I can't believe people can do this to other people. Very sad.

Julie

PS Just a side note: Any known scammers will be banned from this site. If you ever find that a member has scammed you, please let myself, Chief or Abasca know. Your help is appreciated.

My Collection Album!
Hightidemlp
So Soft Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: ..

She said she "tracked" it and it will be here in 2 weeks. I will give her untill then. *sighs* I really wanted that milky way. I sent her a copy of the MLP VHS episodes I have she claims she hasnt gotten it. I lost the tracking numbers as well *sigh* of well, at least they werent my copy! She also told me if in two weeks I do not get the milky way she would re send a replacement.

melodys_angel
Off Topic/Trader Support Mod

Sad
The only thing I can suggest is to wait a bit longer. Is she from Brazil? The package *may* have gotten tied up in their delivery service (as it has happened to me in the past-you can tell because of the tape the post uses on the package)...of corse, with 3 people that seems unreasonable. If you definately dont hear anything from her in a few weeks, give her a neg for sure. Mad

TY Lina and SDS Smile
PatyBrasil
Drink 'n' Wet Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Hi i send it

HI

I SEND THE PONIES TO THIS PEOPLE, BUT I DONT RECEVI ANYTHING TO... WE STAY IN THE SAME LINE, I DONT RECEVI THE VIDEOS AND PONIES I WAS TRADE... I THINK THIS TRADE WILL GO HAS A LONG TIME... LETS WAIT OK

THANKS

PATY
Hightidemlp
So Soft Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: ...

I am hoping it just got mixed up! Patsy you said you tracked it for me and it should be at my house this week Huh I hope thats true. I have recived a package from france within 3 weeks, I don't know if it takes longer to ship from brazil or not. Your videos should be there as well. Which makes me think that the mail is really screwing up! Aiya! I hope thats the case.

blackth0rn
Captain Jack Pony

hmm...when I go down to brasil to visit family, usually I stay for a few months and I have sent packages to friends when I first got there and they didn't recieve them until after I got back. so maybe the brazilian post is just slow. I dunno though. good luck to everyone. Smile

PatyBrasil
Drink 'n' Wet Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: THANKS

THNAKS, BNUT IM NMOTE RECEVI ANY VIDEOS TO... AND I SATY WAIT IT FOR A LONG TIME , I WANT RECEVI IT OR I WILL DO PUT ALL IN NEGATIVE FEEDBACK OK,.... IM WAIT ALL PONIES I SEND THE TRACK NUMBER AND NOPBODY SEND MI TRACK NUMBER JUST I.... ITS MY PROOVE AND YOU HAVE PROOVE TO SEND ANITHING TO MI???

THNAKS BLACK
navymom02navy
Reverse Gusty Pony

I copied and pasted this from the TP, hope no one minds:

satin slipper
(5/8/04 7:41 pm)
Reply Re: re:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hmmm, I went to the Arena and read the thread, I cant post there as my email was never confirmed when I tried to join some time ago , anyway, after reading that, the MO is exactly the same as RLUIZ notorious scammer from ebay with about 4 different names

Everytime he/she does the same thing, says they never got your end....

I caught him out about 2 years ago, he won a bunch of stuff from me off ebay , then pulled the "I never received it " Little did he know that I paid for Insurance myself ( without his knowledge) and tracked the package to his door , LOL.

Sounds very similar,, and Id say Cilandro and Patty are probably the same ppl as well.

If someone could pass this on to those at the Arena, ( I cant post there as I said,)

Best of luck,,

SS

BridgetsMum

Thank you very much navymom02navy for passing along the information.

Also, just to let everyone know that has made a trade with PatyBrasil, Chief screens the feedback here at MLP Arena and will delete any feedback that is found to be unjust.

Julie

My Collection Album!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: