Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » Help with canelakitty on ebay
Help with canelakitty on ebay
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stormer83
Power Puff Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Help with canelakitty on ebay

Here is what happen (my question is at the bottom) ...

I won 3 MOC ponies from canelakitty and I did not pay right away because no one got their ponies until a mouth later so I did not want to pay and then get ripped off, She left me 3 negative feedback's saying I never paid or responded to any of the e-mails she sent me! She's the one that never responded to the e-mails I sent to her she sent me the invoice from ebay two times with the total and that's it she did not answer any of the e-mails I sent to her I wrote a few times and told her I was going to pay but was a little worried since no one got there ponies from her yet and I asked why no one has got them yet but no ansewer So I did pay with paypal on the same night she left the feedback May 8th and then she refunded the payment saying "I am sorry, but my policies are clear-these items were relisted" - Now even though I paid she sent me 3 non paying bidder alerts and I'm going to get kicked off of ebay.

- My Question is ... Is there something I can do since I did pay but she refused to take it?

Old message ...
Did anyone on here bid on her auctions? Has anyone got their ponies from her yet? I won 3 of the MOC ponies I have not paid yet I owe $100 and I'm a little worried to pay since she has not got any feedback for any of the MOC ponies yet

~*~ Michelle ~*~

Last edited by stormer83 on 0; edited 2 times in total
Loa
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

Isn't this the seller who bought all the MOCs from the Hawaiian ebayer?

(I love this siggie! Merry Xmas!)
Nyctanessa
Hobbit-Fancying Pony

yeppers, Loa.
Abasca
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oh no! Sorry, Stormer. From what I've seen from her on the MLPTP, she seems to be bad news. It's not only because she ended up with items that people had won from that guy in Hawaii, but because of her general attitude towards the situation. I really hope that you get your merchandise. Sad ::hugs::

Swifty
Scribbles Pony

Her whole attitude was a turnoff to me. She was unnecessarily rude to baddoggies. I'm waiting to see if any of the other auctions pan out. My fiance and I just pass up her ponies. I'd rather deal with someone who was polite about their transactions.
Let's not get started on the stories.
Poke Tounge

Talk, sell, trade.....whatever, swifty_mlp on yahoo.com. 2 personas, 1 nice person
AutumnRain
Lothlorien Pony

I bid on her auctions and won a MOC Sunlight on April 14th...that I'm still waiting for. I had emailed her a couple of weeks ago to find out when she was sending her out, and she told me that she was overwhelmed with how many auctions she had finish and get mailed out and that she would send her out soon.

Does anyone have the link to the MLPTP thread, I'd like to see it. I wasn't concerned until I saw this thread.

Also, could someone tell me who the Hawaiian ebayer was. I missed all of this, and now I'm really getting nervous! :nervous:

*edit- It looks like she has one feedback from the MOC ponies. The thing is that auction ended on April 20th. You think that she would be shipping out the ones that ended earlier. I just hope this turns out ok.

I wrote her last night through ebay and haven't heard anything from her yet.

Many thanks to Colormist for my avatar and to Sunnydaze for my signature picture :-)
Abasca
Site Admin
Site Admin

I know that Thebaddoggies was directly involved in the original transaction with the MOC seller from Hawaii and that Canelakitty was very rude to her when she was asked how she acquired the ponies.

You could try PMing Thebaddoggies to ask her what happened. She's really nice and I'm sure that she'd be willing to tell you the whole story. Wink

AutumnRain
Lothlorien Pony

Thanks Abasca! Smile

Many thanks to Colormist for my avatar and to Sunnydaze for my signature picture :-)
stormer83
Power Puff Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: feedback

She left me 3 negative feedback's saying I never paid or responded to any of the e-mails she sent me! She's the one that never responded to the e-mails I sent she sent me the invoice from ebay two times and that's it she did not answer any of the e-mails I sent her I told her I was going to pay but was a little worried since no one got there ponies from her yet but she didn't write back about anything I sent her yet she left me 3 negatives saying I never responded.

~*~ Michelle ~*~
Nice_N_Spicy
*Arena VIP*

Oh stormer, I am SO sorry to hear that. GET THE WORD OUT, let other people know what happened to you on ebay and on all of the boards, and neg her back, there is a possibility that she can remove those negatives on you later if need be, and you can do the same for her I believe. Ugh, I was afraid something insane like that would happen with her Sad

Abasca
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oh gosh, that sucks!! Sad Stormer, I agree with FizzyFit! Get the word out and email ebay. I'm sure that if enough people were wrongly negged by her and email ebay as well, they'll be more likely to look into it.

::HUGS::

Also, could you please leave appropriate feedback for her here: www.mlparena.com/modul...e=Reviews2 That would be really helpful for future reference. Wink

Heaven_Draven
Custom Bait Pony

Sorry to say this, but if you didn't pay within her timeframe, she has every right to issue NPB's and neg you. If she had already relisted them, then she's also within her rights to refuse your payment, and ebay will not do a single thing about your negs:(

You will not get kicked off ebay though - it takes 3 NPB's from three DIFFERENT sellers to do that. (It also has to be 3 NPBs followed through to claiming back fees) All 3 of hers count as one, so you won't have a problem unless you already have, or get an additional 2 NPB alerts.
Foxfyre33
Rainbow Curl Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Same person

p198.ezboard.com/fmlpt...6103.topic

Don't know if this can help, but I noticed the same name you guys were talking about?

~Fox
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
rosesare
Reverse Gusty Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: :(

There's also a new post on the trader feedback. Whoever won Sunlight your pony has been relisted too along with 3 of the ponies I won and she said she shipped on the 15th. I don't know what to do. I've filed everywhere I can but it seems like i won't get my money back. I'm so angry I'm almost tempted to drive down there and pick up my ponies myself!
thebaddoggie
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Please be careful

Yes, Abasca and Loa are absolutely right. THis girl not only is a liar, she's now a thief. Rosesare's ponies have been re-listed and she paid for all of them on time and as soon as she had shipping costs. PayPal won't refund her because they cannot recouperate the funds from her account.

PLEASE beware. If you bid on her items make sure you only pay by credit card as it's the only way to protect yourself. THis is indeed the same seller "Canelakitty". SHe has the same first name, and Last name initial. She also entered falso Ebay information.

Please all of you, go to EBay and file under the "suspended users" section, then under the "my problem is not listed" section. This is indeed her, and she thinks she is getting away with it.

I knew from the start she was dishonest, but this is way beyond what I thought she was capable of!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: