Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 22
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » Brooke Kutik or brookekuha on eBay??
Brooke Kutik or brookekuha on eBay??
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PaintKitty
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Brooke Kutik or brookekuha on eBay??

Does anyone know of this person? She won the following auction and paid for it with Paypal:

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBay...T&rd=1

Now she has filed an claim through her credit card and Paypal has taken the money from me to cover this. She claims that the payment was not authorized and her credit card charged back the total amount. She has both the pony and her money.

If anyone knows who this person is, please let me know. I have a feeling she is a known scammer and if she buys from you and pays through Paypal, refuse the payment and do not complete the transaction!!

Just wanetd to give a heads-up and if anyone knows anything about her, please let me know. I have her address to compare as well.

--Danielle
Sebby6
Maid of Metal

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Brooke Kutik or brookekuha on eBay??

Ouch!
She is a known scammer from a while ago. Also goes by Dawn Kutik. It's been a while so I'm not sure I'd be able to track down the info anymore.
I'm really sorry.

Check out my sales! Ponies and Merch - All Gens
goddessofpeep
Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony

For anyone who wants to see her old entry on the Ponyland Police's Most Wanted list, here's the archived link:

web.archive.org/web/20...kutile.htm

A few things might be broken, but the info is showing up for me(and hopefully for you). She is really, really bad news. She's an old time scammer, probably one of the worst that's ever been in the pony community. I'm very sad to see she's still around. She has several names, and many of them are listed at that link. They're all very out of date though(it hasn't been updated since 2002), so she could have other aliases.
Felissa
Rainbow Curl Pony

Ugh, that's awful. Mad I wonder if she's still living with her parents, as that seems to be the only way people have had any luck with getting back what's rightfully theirs.

Art & Customs | Ebay | Feedback
Loa
Site Admin
Site Admin

I cannot believe she is still around!!
I would show that link to Paypal and see what they say.

(I love this siggie! Merry Xmas!)
goddessofpeep
Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony

There is more information about this scammer here:

www.mlptp.net/phpBB/vi...hp?t=23718

This is one of the worst scammers of all time, and she's become considerably more sophisicated from what we can see of this latest scam. Anyone who sells on ebay should be on the lookout for her. Last time she was active she scammed A LOT of people, and the only way to keep that from happening again is to get the word out to everyone we can. She's currently using loopholes with Paypal and credit cards to steal money and ponies from people. She may even be opening fraudulent accounts to steal. She has multiple email addresses and ebay IDs.
PaintKitty
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

FYI - Brook has won her Chargeback case with Paypal and now I am out both the pony and the money. Paypal also charged me £7 for their troubles. SELLERS BEWARE!!!

--Danielle
Abasca
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oh my gosh! She's back?! When I first joined the Pony Community, she was notorious even back then. Definately steer clear of her! The Bomb

I'm so sorry that this happened to you, PaintKitty. Sad For a long time, it seemed that she had disappeared from Ponyland. It's aggravating to know that she's still lurking around and scamming people. Sad

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: