Members: 0
Visitors: 16
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Price Check Archives » Nesthacken, Baby Wurfelchen
Nesthacken, Baby Wurfelchen
Locked archive of past price checks. Please ask for current price checks in Corral Forum.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Price Check Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mimi_puss
Depends Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Nesthacken, Baby Wurfelchen Reply with quote

Hi how much is baby wurfuclen (sp?) worth in good condition? Also is she sought after ? thank you

Prixton
Guru in Training

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: price check on nesthacken baby? Reply with quote

I'd say she's worth $35-45; I think baby wufulclen (I also dont know how to spell her name!) is less common than the yellow one, but I am not sure if she is the most rare or sought after...
LadyGuinevere
Site Admin/Nirvana Mod
Site Admin/Nirvana Mod

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: price check on nesthacken baby? Reply with quote

Baby Wurfelchen is the most common of the three (in my experience anyway), but she is still sought after. I would say $40-50.

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Baby-Paradise
G3 Rosey Pony

It's a little hard to price the Nesty Babies for me. Since it's such a sought after and small set, they can go really high depending on if the person[s] bidding are trying to complete it. I myself have been trying to do so for the passed few weeks, and I've seen her go as high as $70, to as low as $30 individually.

She's usually grouped up in lots, which in turn makes the price rise. I'd personally estimate $35-45 on recent average sake.

art by: audrey kawasaki.
BridgetsMum
Site Admin/Loa Butt Kicker

Is this the blue one with the abc blocks for symbols?

My Collection Album!
:)Thanks Lunacat for the commissioned siggy, SpottedSlug for the squishy Loa siggy
Eowynd
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

BridgetsMum wrote:
Is this the blue one with the abc blocks for symbols?

Yes, that's W├╝lferchen (sorry for the spelling...) I think 40 to 45$ in a good price for a mint or near mint one.

Sig by SourdoughStomper...Thanks!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Price Check Archives All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest copyright 2002-2011 by Site Owner.
Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy