Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 44
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » Any1 know anything about katysmomma?
Any1 know anything about katysmomma?
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sailorlibra
Rapunzel Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Any1 know anything about katysmomma?

I see that they are a new user here, but I was wondering if anyone knew anything about them? She sent me an offline message about an item I've got for trade and that was about a week ago and I responded. It's been a couple of days and I have not heard anything. Also it says that she has 0 posts on here.

I was just concerned about it.

Smawpaws
Site Mod

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

I would be a little wary too. I think the name sounds familair, not through here, but I can't think why...sorry.
garej
G3 Prototype Pony

If she doesnt have any references and it is something you want, tell her, been as she is new, that she has to send first.

She doesnt ring any bells with me, but if she is an genuine newbie, she should understand. If she doesnt appear willing to send first or get annoyed, then I would say to her politely but firmly that due to the scammers there are about, you will not send first been as she is unknown in the pony community.

It could be Lexi under another ID, been as Lexi does not have any posts here - that could explain why she doesnt have any posts. Then again, it could be just another newbie.

*Arena VIP*

Proceed with caution if you do Look Round You never know!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: