Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 12
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » Bill's Toys and Games..... *yippee - big update*
Bill's Toys and Games..... *yippee - big update*
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SourdoughStomper
Solar Powered Site Admin
Solar Powered Site Admin

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Bill's Toys and Games..... *yippee - big update*

This guy has a huge online store with lots of retro and modern toys. I bought 3 MLPs from him, quite some time ago (end of May). A few days after that, I got a notice that it had been shipped out.

I'm still waiting. It hasn't gotten here and it never will, I guess. I've emailed these folks twice and still haven't gotten any replies. Sad

Maybe I should hold a wake for the three ponies lost out there, somewhere. Valenshy, Desert Rose, and Gem Blossom, wherever you are - I hope you find a home. $38 down the drain. Sad

Last edited by SourdoughStomper on 0; edited 4 times in total
lovesbabysquirmy
Captain Jack Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

*hugs* do they have other contact info besides an email?

That really sucks. I hope you get them!
SourdoughStomper
Solar Powered Site Admin
Solar Powered Site Admin

No. Only emails. I am still willing to believe it's a legit online store (for now). I'm just really annoyed that they haven't bothered to reply, especially when they claim: "If you have any questions, concerns, or product requests, feel free to email us. You will get a prompt answer from a real live person, generally within 24 hours."
Abasca
Site Admin
Site Admin

I hope that you get your ponies, SourdoughStomper! Their customer service sounds horrible! Sad

ferferner
Sweet Kisses Pony

Hi, they are definately legit...I ordered a bunch from them and they got here a few weeks ago....

I thought they sent me a tracking number when they shipped mine...they came UPS....
leaper
Nirvana Expert Panelist

I ordered two ponies 5 weeks ago and they aren't here yet,another chapter of sellers who don't send ponies out,no wonder we do private deals off ebay
SourdoughStomper
Solar Powered Site Admin
Solar Powered Site Admin

Okay, I tried again. This time I looked up every single email contact on the whole website and wrote to all of them. I finally get a reply. On Fire

He says he will look into it ASAP and get back to me hopefully by Thursday.

Things aren't solved yet, but I think I making some progress. Smile
Maverynthia
Colorswirl Pony

Usually if you can't get into contact with them in two weeks I'd consider calling the credit card company or Paypal and marking it as fraud. That's why you should only use those two forms of payment otherwise you can be messed over...

I do hope it all works out for you..
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
mlpcrazy
Dabbles Pony

i think maverynthia's advice is probably your best way to get your money back. you could also threaten to report them to the better business bureau if they start to give you a runaround. i hope you get your ponies though, that would be a much better solution to this problem. Happy
melodys_angel
Off Topic/Trader Support Mod

Why does that name ring a bell..*thinks* :dontgetit:

I do hope that everything goes ok with you..and dont loose hope. I was involved with something similar and it took 6 months for them to ship it out:(

TY Lina and SDS Smile
Nice_N_Spicy
*Arena VIP*

Six months?!!
Good lord!

If they don't come through and get their stuff straightened out soon I would contact your cc company and declare it fraudulent (assuming you did payment by that method). Its so difficult to know who to trust and who not to trust on the net Sad Six months is an INCREDIBLY long time to wait, and if you tried to order something that was spanking brand new you'll find it usually well stocked in stores by that time!!!

I'm sorry this happened to you guys.

Maverynthia
Colorswirl Pony

I also want to add that they can ONLY charge you credit card when the are putting your box in the mail. meaning that if you don't get it within a week (or given the time estimate of the shipping method) then you can also get them for fraud. It's illegal to charge and not ship for 6 weeks. Also I'd stay away from anything that says "takes 6 weeks to ship", because you sually only have 30 days to claim it as a fraudulent charge (Some companies give you more time..)

So when your out buying ponies, I'd watch out for stuff like this. Also don't be afraid of the seller, they can't screw your credit up or threaten you with your credit card or toss YOU in jail as they are the ones at and and as YOU have power to claim it as fraud and get them tossed into jail. You can also put a block on your account so nothing can be charged on it...

Keep us updated, I hope all goes well...
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
leaper
Nirvana Expert Panelist

update,as there was no answer to my emails,I rang them from NZ and got hold of Bill,it seems they posted a whole lot in a rush before they went away and some including mine has been returned ,so he has promised to send express (3 days to NZ)and has promised to add an extra pony ,will post again in 3 days to let every one know,How do you find the phone number?well if you used paypal then you can get the number immediately by sifting through the help pages for non received goods, this IS a good reason to use paypal ,to all the people on this site that say they won't accept paypal,I can only say that I won't buy unless paypal is accepted as any other method leaves you too exposed
BridgetsMum
Site Admin/Loa Butt Kicker

Good to know that he's not scamming, just very, very late!

Good luck everyone!

Julie

My Collection Album!
:)Thanks Lunacat for the commissioned siggy, SpottedSlug for the squishy Loa siggy
leaper
Nirvana Expert Panelist

Well so far 3 working days have passed and no ponies still a few more days can't hurt????
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: