Visitors: 12
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » Beware of jayw25az
Beware of jayw25az
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CandyJunky
Big Brother Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Beware of jayw25az

I just received a Celebration Castle from jayw25az on e-bay. She said it was in mint condition, and came with all original accessories. What a scam, it was broken, all scratched up, no door, no accessories at all, except the little bed. I paid extra for the $ back garauntee so hopefully I'll be reimbursed, but PLEASE beware of this seller, she's clearly a liar! Sorry, this is the first time I've gotten screwed on e-bay, and I'm PISSED!
Abasca
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

::hugs:: I hope that you can get a refund or reimbursed for it!

Nice_N_Spicy
*Arena VIP*

Ohhhh that is just rotten Sad I hope you get your refund too, I'm so sorry to hear that, thank you for the warning.

Eternia
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

Ugh, another one for the bad traders list huh? Did this seller post pictures of the actual castle she was selling in her description of the item? If she posted a picture that wasn't the actual item, you can get her in even bigger trouble. I never bid on anything unless there's a picture.
Smawpaws
Site Mod

They still have the castle at my TRU if that helps.....
AutumnRain
Lothlorien Pony

That's awful! I hope you get your money back too!

Many thanks to Colormist for my avatar and to Sunnydaze for my signature picture :-)
CandyJunky
Big Brother Pony

Just wanted to update on this auction.

This is the e-mail she sent me...I guess my opinion of mint condition is different from yours. my apologizes! jayw25az

And here is her reply to the feedback I left her on e-bay....Reply by jayw25az: THIS AUCTION WAS CLEAR IN PICTURES! MY APOLOGIZES & I'LL SEND YOU SOME ACCESSRY

Ok, her pics showed the castle from the back, you could not see that the front door was broken off. I send her an e-mail to say thank-you for trying to make it right, and for at least sending some accessories. She did not respond to the e-mail, or send any accessories! She obviously assumed I would not see her feedback response, and never intended to actually send me anything!

Also if anyone can still get a Celebration Castle MIB, I will pay them to ship it to me. E-mail or PM me.
BridgetsMum
Site Admin/Loa Butt Kicker

That's terrible! I really hope you tell her you want a refund and send it back to her. I'll get you a castle if you want? They have at least 5 at my TRU. Just let me know!

What a rip!

Julie

My Collection Album!
:)Thanks Lunacat for the commissioned siggy, SpottedSlug for the squishy Loa siggy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: