Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 20
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » babysugarberry81 List p1 Waiting on something from me? Read!
babysugarberry81 List p1 Waiting on something from me? Read!
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
babysugarberry81
Banned member!

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: babysugarberry81 List p1 Waiting on something from me? Read!

Hi Ponies! Sorry Im still having a horrible time with my kidneys and my in box is nearly full, so yes Im taking the easy way out and posting everything here! If your waiting on something from me, that is not mentioned here, please post and Ill get with you privately. Once again Im so sorry! These packages are going out tomorrow (monday), tues at the latest.

Emery (ill post your tracking number on pay pal for you)

Mommy and Baby Suprise
United Kingdom

Baby Blue Ribbon
San Diego (tracking is on pay pal)

Lavendar Ember, 5 So Softs, Hollywood, Rosedust
France

High Flyer
Sweden

Munchy
Canada

Flurry
Sweeden

Baby Stocking and Baby Firefly
Philippines

Hollywoods Ribbon + Barrette
England

Ringlets (arena name)
UK

Petites plus comb
Switzerland

Baby Princess Sparkle, Baby Sea Breeze customs
Jacksonville, NC (tracking on pay pal)

G3 Autumn Sky
Traverse City, MI (tracking on pay pal)

G3 Twirlerina
Wise, VA (tracking on pay pal)

G3 Silver Glow
Charleston, IL (tracking on pay pal)

SS Cupcake
Spain

If your tracking number doesnt work on pay pal please let me know, my zero key is sticking.

Since I am not very well at the moment, I feel it is best for all involved if I hault any further trades/sales. So anything pending is cancelled. Any previous definite trades will be followed through with.

Please I beg you to be as patient as possible with me, I am truly doing the best I can. Some packages have already gone out, but due to the value of some of the above packages, I feel safer shipping them myself than allowing my husband or sister to ship for me. That way I KNOW it gets done right (forms, etc).

Thanks for reading.
(Mods if you need further info on my situation, or proof of any kind, please PM me and Ill be more than happy to accomadate (Spelling?).

Starting to accept custom requests! I prefer to stick to G1 remakes (moms for babies, babies for moms, G3's into G1's, G1's into G3's) and Custom So Soft Ponies! PM me with requests, updates and deadlines!
Wants: MOC G1's, Argies loose or MOC (prefer babies, any condition)!
HandsomeAwkward
Toffee Sock Scissor Geek

Location: "Terrible tragedy of the south seas. Three million people trapped alive."

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Transaction check in? Waiting for something from me? Read!

Ohdears, and I was about to PM you to confirm. xD

But that can wait.. your health is more important. Take care sweetie, hope things get better for ya. Hug

On hiatus. Will work through PMs when things slow down.
collector1
G3 Rosey Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Transaction check in? Waiting for something from me? Read!

I'm sorry you're unwell Hug

Thank you for keeping on top of your present obligations. Feel free to use this thread to update confirmations as things are shipped.

We are forever changed for having known you. You filled our home with light, joy and love. Now we must contend with the emptiness left in your absence.
Ringlets
Trader Support Mod

Location: Silverbells Manor UK...there's always room for more ponies!!

Thanks so much for letting us know *hugs* Hug i hope you feel better soon and i'll let you know as soon as my parcel arrives XX Ringlets Flirty Pony

heart Wanted* ILuvTheArenaBrag3*Brag/picfic4 Yay!Brag/picfic5 For sale heart
glittery heart Smile I'm Ringlets, Trader Support Moderator Smile heart glittery
Bizcocho
Big Brother Pony

Hello, I'm waiting for my baby lucky.
Silversnow
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

I hadn't seen this post until now. I was getting a bit worried! Hope you get better soon!

Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

Sore kidney issues suck, I hope you improve and life returns to normal quickly!

Eferia
Mommy & Baby Pony

Im so sorry to hear about this. I hope youll get better soon.
Im still waiting for the payment on FT Baby Butterscotch. Smile

www.freewebs.com/eferia
Bizcocho
Big Brother Pony

Hello, I hope you better.
I still do not know anything about my baby.
SourdoughStomper
Solar Powered Site Admin
Solar Powered Site Admin

How's it going? Smile

Eferia
Mommy & Baby Pony

SourdoughStomper wrote:
How's it going? Smile
No words yet. My PM from Oct 2nd has not been read yet. My auction ended early in september and she told me, on september 22nd, that she was going to send me the money in the next few days.
She posted this thread on oct 5th and she had my PM in her inbox.
This deal closed before she got ill so I expect to get the payment for the pony she bought....
I really hope shes ok and will be able to come online soon. heart

www.freewebs.com/eferia
Silversnow
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

Same here. I purchased one pony on September 29. Last message I got from her asked me if I needed something special for custom slip and I Pm'ed back on Sep 30, message which hasn't been read yet Sad

Big Brother Pony

Hello! not to do ... I put a bad feedback? I send my two babys g2, she has, and has not sent me my baby lucky.
Ringlets
Trader Support Mod

Location: Silverbells Manor UK...there's always room for more ponies!!

I also paid in september and have still not recieved my ponies ( Sparkler, G1 green uni NBT's complete with accessories and a custom baby Ringlets). I hope she's ok, I sent a message to see how she is but it hasnt been read. I thought my parcel was delayed due to the postal strikes so I wasnt worried until now. I hope shes ok... I bought some other ponies not long before this (1-2 weeks before so mid september) and they arrived quickly and were gorgeous, her communication was great too

heart Wanted* ILuvTheArenaBrag3*Brag/picfic4 Yay!Brag/picfic5 For sale heart
glittery heart Smile I'm Ringlets, Trader Support Moderator Smile heart glittery
collector1
G3 Rosey Pony

Eferia wrote:
SourdoughStomper wrote:
How's it going? Smile
No words yet. My PM from Oct 2nd has not been read yet. My auction ended early in september and she told me, on september 22nd, that she was going to send me the money in the next few days.
She posted this thread on oct 5th and she had my PM in her inbox.
This deal closed before she got ill so I expect to get the payment for the pony she bought....
I really hope shes ok and will be able to come online soon. heart

I would move on and re-sell her at this point Wink If babysugarberry is unwell, she may take some time before she is back, so I'm sure she'll understand that you've waited long enough and have to move on.

For those waiting on items - I will compose a reference list so that Babysugarberry has a quick way to see who is owed what when she returns Smile

Items Owed

Ringlets Waiting on Sparkler, G1 green uni NBT's complete with accessories and a custom baby Ringlets Paid Sept 09 UK

Bizcocho Waiting on baby Lucky Traded two g2 babies SPAIN

Silversnow Waiting on pony Paid Sept 29 SPAIN

Berrymouse Waiting on non pony package - value of $131.95 Paid Sept GERMANY

We are forever changed for having known you. You filled our home with light, joy and love. Now we must contend with the emptiness left in your absence.

Last edited by collector1 on 0; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: