Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 41
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » If you've traded with/bought from me...
If you've traded with/bought from me...
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DGRequiem
Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: If you've traded with/bought from me...

Mind posting in the feedback terribly? It's just that I glanced over there and was surprised to find that I had feedback AND even more that I was on the 'most popular' list. Moreso that it was from the one psycho I never ever ever want to do business with again.

I know I've dealt with probably 15 people in total with trades and ebay, which is hardly anything for the amount of time I've been involved with ponies, but my ebay feedback is HERE and I think the last half dozen or so are pony related if anyone wants to look/check me up.
Abasca
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

Hi DGRequiem! Do you mean about the Aloha Pearl thing going on at the MLPTP? Satin Slipper just emailed me about it last night and we're looking into it.

Did you delete your "Aloha Pearl" account on Ezboard or is this person using a variation of the name? I'm sorry that this is happening to you and I promise you that we're all working to stop this lunatic.

::HUGS::

DGRequiem
Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: ?

No, not the MLP TP thing right now. This is older. I don't have an Aloha Pearl account... Always been DGRequiem for like... 8 years. I'm talking about Lya Sharer/Gayle Pancake (I think... it's been a while) Wolfie was the one who took up the collection for her after 'her mom died' and the whole scandal about her not REALLY dying, etc etc.

She sold off a custom lot a while back because 'she was getting out of ponies' and I was foolish enough to buy it, then she changed her ebay ID and bought my Witchy custom later on and left rather not-nice feedback both on ebay and here, though for both of those transactions I could have technically given her a negative twice according to Ebay rules (but didn't because I just wanted to be RID of her and any dealings). Comments about the pony not being packaged properly when it arrived with absolutely no damage--yep, I turned the head to put it in the box. All my customs have turn-able heads. And about the hair being bad when, funny, it was all natural rooted pony hair except for three streaks which came from MLP hair I got off ponies in HER custom lot. I think that's called irony?

I generally don't keep track of my pony trader feedback because I trade once in a blue moon and my ebay feedback is perfect enough not to worry about that there. It just annoys me to have only one feedback on here and have it from the ONLY PERSON I have banned from bidding on any of my auctions in the future I've had so many problems with her.

Graa. Anyway. *calms down* Like I said, it's not like I trade more than once or twice a year, and that's usually just low-risk custom bait stuff so this doesn't really hurt me, it's just the IDEA of it that gets me.
Abasca
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

Oooh, okay! I'm sorry, DG! I thought that you meant that whole thing that was just recently going on at the MLPTP. Sorry for the misunderstanding! Sad

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: