Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 43
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Creativity » Pony Art » Personas (last update 05/09/09)
Personas (last update 05/09/09)
Got Art? Want Some? Display and discuss here
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Art
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Legacy350
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

Location: 400th floor TriosenTower, Royal Residential area, room 4001

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Personas (last update 05/09/09)

Do you ever have a same problem as I do?

Well is it true that we know very little about each other personas? If you don’t… Well I do! Belief me I only remember about 12 of them only. So I’ll invite everyone to at least post their persona information here such as how do they look like, what are their abilities, personality, and story background. I hope this will be a data base of our MLP arena member personas.

Ok this is a list of Persona so far....

Page 1

Legacy350
sunnyrain
Flaria
Mapago
CJRoach
katerina_kesia
Braveanimal
Gloomymort
Crowpriest
WildWrangler
Snowstar

Page 2

LunaCat
Blue_Jay
Taya_Janeway
Marbletoast
toola
Mad_morgan
Sapphire-Light
SourdoughStomper
Aphrodite
Angelberries

Page 3

nitemare420me
KaraFirelight
SilverWolf
Starbright
Dresha
Moonblossom
FizzyPop
EmberPrairie
Magdalen
Battlefield
Bathtub
Sunspot
honeybunny
ranchlamb

Page 4

magick
Sugarminty
Moonbeamy2244
GothicMoon
Kohala
the_ether
stormyspirit
Anna
rhaxma_keiji
starhopper
SilverWolf
odinnsmeyjar
yahoo

page 5

yahoo
riri
YourLittleHermione
Mona_Badona
SquarePeg
fazzyponiez
DancingRainbows
TigerPaw
Tokala
Sweets
TheMonokeros
Lady_Ember

Page 6

DancingRainbows
silver__dragon
DancingRainbows
Moony
SilverWolf
funshinebear
chelseamh
BubbleSurprise
Ivy
Crescent
SilverWolf
Sakura-chan
Beautiful.Letdown
Clover_1032

Page 7

Moonblossom
kitty_witty123
EarthStar
Eclipse
heavyhooves
tikibirds
Inuyasha23
the_ether
bbslugger
skibbereenfarms
Lady_Ember
Silver_Moon
skywishes93
Orangei

Page 8

medleymayhem
Archer
Silver_mirror46
AeraCura
LegacysRevenge
Moonblossom
Bluefirepegasus
princessFirefly
TyedyePartyWaterMelody
Silver_Moon
Fleur-de-Lis
holomax
DancingRainbows
ArticRose

Page 9

Cutie_Mark_Surprise
Moonblossom
LazyJenny
MysticalMemories
Zargata
beagleluva
Moonstar
Lavander
Gator

Page 10

lunar_scythe
Airok
ChaserBlue
MidnightFire
mana-maiden
shinigami
little-moonray
wyndeboo
TinyShinyUnique
SiberianClover
SugerBerries
MadameMoonFeather
Shunyuki

Page 11

Hugs
Weretigress
AshesLaree
Sagitta
emuel
Butterpony
stormy
windsong
RevRuby
lunamadison
Sugar-N-Spice (needed an image fix)
SparkleShade
MoriEndi
LegacysRevenge

Page 12

BishoujoSenshiSailorPony
Nacht
badjuju86
KnottyKitty
ImmortalPanda
Kalavista
tiffanany (needed an image fix)
GrumpyOldLady
Revelry
Emii (no Image)
Shintoga
HandsomeAwkward
tinkatheunicorn

Page 13

Xm00nDrag0nX (no Image)
lilithiannah
Faerie_Dragon
Cubey
Destiny
RiderlessDiamond
ZennaBug

Want to see my art-works click here!!

Last edited by Legacy350 on 0; edited 37 times in total
Legacy350
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

Location: 400th floor TriosenTower, Royal Residential area, room 4001

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Personas

I'll start with mine then

Want to see my art-works click here!!
sunnyrain
Mommy & Baby Pony

that is just a fant idiea!!! Big Ups
Well mine is lacrmosa an dragon that is transformed to a unicorn, she is very shy but she do everyfing to her friends, even if she is the one to die...^^

Last edited by sunnyrain on 0; edited 1 time in total
Flaria
Bay Breeze Pony

Location: Currently in South Carolina but born and raised in California

Well mine is pretty long and complex story of my pony's background >_>;;But here its the some information of how its started or however. ^^;
Yes I took it from the January AART because that's what's I can use for now. If the images doesn't work just look at the siggy of the two ponies ^_^; I will change it soon to see the images better.

Name:Flaria

"Breed": Earth, Peg

Coat Colors: Red in rich red like crimson rose color

Hair Colors: same as above

Eyes: Blue for the Peg and red for the earth pony

Symbol: fire symbol for the earth pony can be use for peg as well. Gold princess crown with ruby gems on the center of the fire symbol for the Peg for royalty.

Description: She is a Princess of Solaria, the fire planet. She controlled all the fire elements as well mastered them during her childhood. Later when she is in young adult, she met gorgeous man name Varion who is God of an existence, he have blue and sliver hair and the hair length passed his waist. He asked her if she can be his Guardian of fire of an existence for protection for him and the existence..She said yes and eternally bound love with him..as the story goes on.. Lol >.> Somehow bad things happened to her and the other guardians got attacked by the dark evil that wanted all of the people who live in Planet Chaosia to be dead.. and took over the existence..so all of the guardians and Varion are dead along with their souls travels to earth to be recarnated. Now Flaria was born with Stefaria, her twin sis which is the water guardian only remembered a few memories of what happened in the past so Flaria is trying to recollect the painful past as she regconized her own powers and need to learn how to control them in her earth form with red eyes and normal fire symbol. That's all I say in that discription >.> Sorry for long typing ^_^;

Personality:She is a lot like me but knows better than me Lol. Sweet, understanding, Sense of humor, generous, helpful, sometimes emotional, short-tempered, loyal, caring, very lovable and huggable. .

Reference pictures:

Peg pony with blue eyes: i91.photobucket.com/al...ueeyes.jpg

Earth pony with red eyes:
i91.photobucket.com/al...edeyes.jpg

Fire symbol that's only symbol I have that's goes for Earth pony you can use it for Peg pony: i91.photobucket.com/al...a/fire.gif

Mommy & Baby Pony

Pretty cool! I still need to make one of those for my persona Poke Tounge
Edit: Here she is

I still need to fix that text :/

Last edited by Mapago on 0; edited 2 times in total
CJRoach
Twinkle Eye Pony

Full ref sheet

Name: Escrime
Type: Earth
Hasbro type: Non-Hasbro
Appearance: Slightly taller than average . Noble looking, if somewhat plain.
Symbol: Two Smallswords crossed
Colours: Dark Blue body. Red/Gold mane, tail, feathering, see pic
Powers: No 'magical' powers; master tactician... not much help when he doesn't have an army
Personality: Has an acute sense of chivalry as well as a brutal streak; reckless; moderately arrogant; regards the occupants of the Highlands as uncivilized.
Birthplace: Equitopolis
Clan and rank: Allied with Silvermist (not actually a member), rank uncertain but presumably moderatly senior.
History:
Escrime was born into a minor noble family in the city-state of Equitopolis. During his childhood and adolescence had received the standard education of a nobleman rhetoric, philosophy, fencing, tactic and strategy. Escrime excelled in the in the more martial pursuits even if his grip on philosophy was always on the weak side.
Around age 18 Escrime took it on himself to test his skills in battle or the nearest thing he could find: brawls in the seedier parts of the city. It was as a one such expedition that he came to the attention Crown Prince Praetor (later Praetor II). Some twist of fate had led to Escrime accompanying the Prince when the small entourage was waylaid by several vagabonds. Escrime proceeded to cut several of them down, causing the rest to flee. When Praetor ascended to the throne just over two years later he remembered this act and Escrime was appointed captain of the royal guards.
Praetor II promptly decided to go on a spree of conquests. Escrime commanded the royal guard with distinction in a number of battle and at age 34 was appointed as a general. He soon proceeded to win several decisive victories against numerically superior foes. These victories resulted in a string of honors and rewards, amongst which was a monopoly on the wine trade between Equitopolis and the Highlands securing control over a business his family had been involved in for centuries.
Things started to fall apart when Praetor II took his army a bridge too far. The result was a shattering defeat at the hands of an army from the city-state of Chevalier, Praetor II managed to escape but Equitopoliss field army was as good as destroyed. In addition to armies from Chevalier and Hippium rapidly pouring into the kingdom revolt swept the countryside. Aged 42 Escrime was thrown back into battle. However with an unseasoned army of militia he was incapable of halting the retreat.
The beginning of the end came a year later when Praetor II died while besieged in a castle not in the conquered territories but on the very borders of Equitopolis. Escrime was appointed regent for Praetor IIs three year old daughter. Gambling everything on a last pitched battle Escrime managed to rout the invading army within sight of the city.
With the city-state temporarily safe Escrime tried to consolidate his power and rebuild the shattered army. It came too late, within two year an army from Chevalier again advanced on the city and after several indecisive battles internal strife made Escrimes position untenable. He fled the city by ship.
Other Relevant Info:
A life time of fencing lessons, duels, brawls and battles have rendered Escrime a master swordsman. However being from a "civilized" part of the world his favored weapons tend towards Smallswords and Backswords rather than Claymores and Longswords.

Family:
Etendard (father); aged 78, noble, senator and noted scholar; remained in Equitopolis when Escrime was forced into exile
Flche (mother), killed during assasination attempt directed at Escrime at age 68
Entente (older brother), killed in battle at age 37
Mensur (younger brother), followed Escrime into exile, drowned during shipwreck at age 39
pe (younger sister), age 37, remained in Equitopolis when Escrime was forced into exile

Does his symbol and name seem a bit random? I might as well explain the logic: Let's see something I'm interested in perhaps? Ah, fencing... fencing, fencer don't sound right... hey fencing translates into french as Escrime... that sound like a good name... now a symbol? An Epee, Sabre and Foil? No... two foils crossed... hey, foil is ultimatly derived from smallsword... bingo.

edit to add: While not exactly a persona another char of mine you may run into is Hussar...

I really should seriously revise these profiles to fix the various subsiquent developments.

Name: Hussar
Type: Pegasus
Hasbro type: Non-Hasbro
Symbol: A cavalry Sabre superimposed over a pair of wings
Colours: Green body
Red mane, tail, feathering
Powers: No 'magical' powers;
Personality: Highly arrogant and abrasive, extremely reckless and/or brave. Not merciful.
Birthplace: Chevalier
History: Born in the city-state of Chevalier, younger son of a noble family. He enlisted as a junior officer in the city-states army at age 19 and fought in a series of battles against the city state of Hippium.
Hussar steadily rose through the ranks until he was appointed a general at age 49.
Soon there after he faced Praetor II in battle for the first time. The battle was inconclusive but during the fighting he was wounded on the left wing by the captain of the Royal Guard of Equitopolis (Escrime). This wound became infected and part of the wing had to be amputated. This started a lifelong hatred.
Over the next two decades Hussar fought a number of battles against armies commanded by Praetor II and Escrime. Overall the honors stood about even, Hussar won as many as he lost. While not present for the battle which destroyed the field army of Equitopolis he proved instrumental in the subsequent pursuit. He also presided over the siege in which Praetor II was wounded and captured. Hussar then ordered the king be executed. His army then advanced on Equitopolis only to be routed by Escrime, further reinforcing the old hatred.
Following the surrender of Equitopolis Hussar has decided to devote his life to hunting down Escrime.
Other Relevant Info:
-Lost upper portion of left wing as a result of a wound inflicted by Escrime.
-Hates Alicorns... Will try to kill 'em on sight.
-Strongly dislikes his nephew, Cuirassier.

Thanks to SilSha for my sig and Crescent for my avatar

Last edited by CJRoach on 0; edited 6 times in total
spottedslug
Colombian Baby Pony

I wish I had a character ref page to post spottedslug. There are 4 or 5 different versions of her honestly. I like them all equally.

Click here for current auctions>>>> shop.ebay.com/spotteds...4340.l2562
stormyspirit
Rainbow Curl Pony

spottedslug wrote:
I wish I had a character ref page to post spottedslug. There are 4 or 5 different versions of her honestly. I like them all equally.

Then you should do the character sheet for all 4 or 5 of them!! Heh, I jest... Poke Tounge I wish I had that much free time....

Thank you Exodus3D.
spottedslug
Colombian Baby Pony

stormyspirit wrote:
spottedslug wrote:

Then you should do the character sheet for all 4 or 5 of them!! Heh, I jest... Poke Tounge I wish I had that much free time....

I haven't had time to make any art really in months. Look Round I've thought many times about making her a ref sheet. The different versions though actually come from other people drawing her and making suttle changes that get bigger over time. Such as she didn't originally have green eyes, or three shades of blue in her hair, points to sig, but I love how everyone draws her differently.

Click here for current auctions>>>> shop.ebay.com/spotteds...4340.l2562
katerina_kesia
Underage Member

DIAMOND FIRE

Please Note: this is the same pony, just in phoenix and winged unicorn form!

Phoenix

Name: Diamond Fire
Species: phoenix
Birth Place: Flaming Diamond Mountains
Personality: kind, caring, loves to fly and run. Learns very quickly.
Appearence: Her body is a pure white with wings that are bloody red. When she flees, she leaves a trail of flames. She has extremely long wings that are tipped with diamond. The feathers of the wings are different shades of red. Her body is white with really long bloody red hair that has strands of diamond in it. She has a long horn that is made out of diamond and gives off a red hue. Her eyes are green.

History: Diamond, as her friends call her, is the Guardian of Fire. She will soon develop new powers. When she was little, her country was tooken over by Midnight Mountain, causing her to flee. She then was adopted by Desert Rain and Blue Petal that kept her as their own daughter until she was 17. Durring the 13 years she spent with her adopted parents, she grew into most of her powers. She then set out to seek her destiny.

Powers: She Guards the Element of Fire. She controls volcanoes. She also has ultimate control of fire and Diamond. She can make it hale fire. She can breathe fire. She can shoot diamond chips form her horn (diamond is the hardest element in the universe, so you can bleed to death if a CHIP is sent into your body!) . She can change the thing she winks out from fire, to diamonds. She can melt snow and ice. She also guards the Burning Diamond. She can creat fire ropes. she can stick people to the ground, creat bubles. If a fire or light attack is sent towards her, she absorbs it, ect.

Winged Unicorn

Name: Diamond Fire
Species: winged unicorn
Cutie mark: a diamond shape that is coated with real diamond. It has flames surrounding it.
Personality: kind, caring, loves to fly and run. Learns very quickly.
Birth Place: Flaming Diamond Mountains
Appearance: Her body is a snowy white while her hair is long bloody red that has strands of diamond in it. Her wings are different shades of red and are tipped with diamond. Her eyes are red. When she flies, she leaves a trail of diamonds and flames behind that slowly fade. Her horn is red and her eyes are red too.

History: Diamond, as her friends call her, is the Guardian of Fire. She will soon develop new powers. When she was little, her country was tooken over by Midnight Mountain, causing her to flee. She then was adopted by Desert Rain and Blue Petal that kept her as their own daughter until she was 17. Durring the 13 years she spent with her adopted parents, she grew into most of her powers. She then set out to seek her destiny.

Powers: She Guards the Element of Fire. She controls volcanoes. She also has ultimate control of fire and Diamond. She can make it hale fire. She can breathe fire. She can shoot diamond chips form her horn (diamond is the hardest element in the universe, so you can bleed to death if a CHIP is sent into your body!) . She can change the thing she winks out from fire, to diamonds. She can melt snow and ice. She also guards the Burning Diamond. She can creat fire ropes. she can stick people to the ground, creat bubles. If a fire or light attack is sent towards her, she absorbs it, ect.

Pic

FORGOTEN%20FOREST Winged%20Unicorn Name:%20Forgoten%20Forest Age:%2019 Gender:%20female Species:%20winged%20unicorn Cutie%20mark:%20a%20weeping%20willoe%20standing%20above%20ared%20stream Personality:%20kind,%20loves%20to%20fly.%20gets%20angry%20easillay.%20Very%20imotinal. Birth%20Place:%20In%20the%20Forgoten%20Forest Appearance:%20Her%20body%20is%20pitch%20black%20with%20green%20comming%20up%20her%20legs.%20She%20has%20a%20green%20strip%20of%20color%20on%20her%20face.%20Her%20tail%20and%20mane%20are%20dark%20green%20with%20a%20strip%20of%20light%20green.%20Her%20winged%20are%20green%20with%20black%20tips.%20Her%20horn%20is%20light%20green%20and%20dark%20green. History:%20Forgoten%20was%20born%20when%20her%20mother%20escaped%20several%20undead.%20She%20accidently%20ran%20in%20the%20Forgoten%20Forest%20and%20falling,%20gave%20birth.%20she%20was%20found%20several%20days%20later,%20dead,%20with%20a%20arrow%20in%20her%20chest.%20When%20the%20ponies%20that%20found%20her,%20walked%20past%20to%20call%20help,%20they%20heard%20a%20high%20pitched%20wine,%20wich%20they%20soon%20discovered%20came%20from%20a%20basket.%20In%20the%20basket%20was%20a%20baby%20winged%20unicorn.%20The%20ponies%20took%20her%20to%20an%20orphanage%20after%20raising%20her%20for%202%20years%20and%20left%20her%20there.%20She%20then%20escaped%20the%20orphanage%20at%2015.%20She%20later%20found%20out%20what%20happened%20to%20her%20true%20mother%20in%20her%20dreams.%20Trying%20to%20escape%20all%20of%20her%20dreadful%20memories,%20she%20is%20roamming%20the%20land%20trying%20to%20find%20the%20right%20stallion%20that%20will%20help%20her%20forget%20her%20past. Powers:%20If%20she%20is%20thrown%20in%20water,%20she%20turns%20into%20a%20merpony,%20whos%20description%20is%20below.%20She%20can%20creat%20water%20balls%20and%20throw%20them%20at%20great%20distances.%20if%20she%20knows%20who%20she%20is%20winking%20to,%20she%20can%20wink%20without%20knowing%20the%20place.%20She%20flies%20faster%20than%20most%20pegasus%20and%20flutter%20ponies.%20She%20can%20take%20all%20the%20magic%20out%20of%20someone%20if%20thretend.%20She%20can%20creat%20portals%20toplaces%20she%20does'nt%20even%20know. Pic Mer%20pony Name:%20Forgotten%20Wave Age:%2019 Gender:%20female Species:%20unicorn/merpony Personality:%20kind,gets%20angry%20easillay.%20Very%20imotinal. Birth%20Place:%20In%20the%20Forgoten%20Forest Appearance:%20her%20body%20is%20black.%20Her%20hair%20is%20green%20with%20blue%20strips.%20Her%20scaled%20are%20green%20and%20black%20with%20leaf%20shapes.%20Her%20horn%20is%20green. Powers:%20She%20can%20controll%20tides.%20She%20can%20creat%20tsunamies%20and%20water%20hurricanes.%20She%20can%20creat%20giant%20waves.%20For%20a%20merpony,%20she%20also%20has%20a%20horn. PETAL%20BLOSSOM Winged%20Unicorn Name:%20Petal%20Blossom Age:%2021 Gender:%20female Species:%20unicorn Cutie%20mark:%20a%20bunch%20of%20flowers Personality:%20kind,%20carring,%20adventurous Birth%20Place:%20In%20the%20Samarie%20Desert Appearance:%20Her%20body%20is%20pale%20green.%20Her%20hair%20is%20pale%20red%20and%20dark%20red.%20Her%20horn%20is%20dark%20green. History:%20Petal%20lived%20with%20her%20family%20in%20the%20Desert%20for%20almost%2015%20years.%20She%20was%20driven%20out%20when%20her%20parents%20died%20because%20ofa%20drout.%20This%20drought%20lasted%205%20years.%20She%20was%20made%20to%20go%20to%20a%20distant%20town%20were%20she%20worked%20for%20a%20shop%20owner%20until%20she%20was%2019.%20She%20then%20fell%20in%20love,%20but%20her%20stallion%20died%20in%20a%20battle%20for%20the%20city.%20In%20tears,%20she%20ran%20away%20to%20live%20on%20a%20harbour,%20were%20a%20ship%20took%20her%20to%20a%20distant%20country.%20She%20now%20came%20back%20and%20is%20roaming%20the%20land%20hoping%20to%20find%20a%20home. Powers:%20She%20can%20make%20artificall%20wings%20that%20are%20shaped%20like%20winges.%20She%20can%20only%20fly%20several%20miles%20in%20them%20though,%20or%20they%20fall%20off.%20She%20can%20speak%20to%20animals.%20She%20can%20become%20invisible%20and%20wink%20to%20far%20places. Pic

Last edited by katerina_kesia on 0; edited 1 time in total
Braveanimal
Dazzle Surprise

greta idea.. I can only remember a view if you would ask me.. more if I get to surf the forum hahah.. so well here is mine:

BlackFeather WhiteFeet
How it came to pass and the collected links to several designs and anthro drawings:

braveanimal.deviantart...l/4782680/

And the latest ref sheet is:
[img]http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Foto=7RTNHH4R[/img]

He tends to change a litte bit now and then and though my other ponies all resemble a part of me. BfWf is my essence I think..

Sig thanks to: Moonbreeze and spring shower
Gloomymort
Colorswirl Pony

Name:Gloomy Mort
Breed: Unicorn (G1)
Age; appers to be 20 something (is immortal)
Background: Gloomy as a unicorn is a fantasticly weird pony, she is the Ponysonification of death and regualy has to carry out the dutie of cutting the soul of a being from its dead body, but this dosent depress her
being of a gothy nature she is quite happy with the ways of her world. she can be quite forgetfull at times, but never forgets a dutie. she has a sarcastic sense of humor and is cool in a crises

fave colour: Light Blue
Pets: 1 cat *hes Ginger and hates everyone*
Likes: chocolate breckfast, horror films, reading, drawing, the rambalings of the insane, rock music, Autum leaves falling from trees
Hates: the sane, sticky kids, that taste you get in your mouth when you just get up, R&B, dirty boy's

Powers
Pony powers: Winking (as all unis have), anthro form, create minor objets and levitaite
Death Powers(these powers can only be used when in ponysonification mode): Time stop, Time move (moveing forward and backward in time), reincarnation and walk through walls/objects

Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

Name:Crow Enigma

"Breed": unipeg

Coat Colors: black, also has feathered feet like a male

Hair Colors: black, with a large silver swath in the middle. In the middle of the silver is a single red stripe. The tail is black and silver

Eyes: Red

Symbol: A blood moon with a crow flaring to land over it

Description: She is part of tribe of solitary ponies which live as their ancestors did, very close to the land. At birth, each pony is bonded with an animal, one that usually reflects their personality, hence Crow Enigma being bonded with a crow. Each pony is given the gift of communicating with their bonded animal, a fact which frightens many outsider ponies, who rarely interact with the Aer'ka (First Blood) tribes. The tribes of the ponies are protected by different sects, the highest being the Boneguard, which Crow Enigma belongs to. The Boneguard work to preserve the integrity of the Aer'ka, as well as defend and hold the long kept secrets of the ancients. The Boneguard,even among their own kind, are regarded with a mixture of fear and respect, as they alone know the secrets of the ancients, and the magics of the earth. Although all ponies with horns in the Aer'ka can use magic, the Boneguard, in times of dire need, are able to call upon the elements of the earth itself, drawing their power from their ancestors of long ago, and acting as a channel to direct the magic which is not their own, but is manifested from the environment around them.

Personality:Aloof and quiet, Enigma prefers her own company, and that of her beloved crow, Sa'leem. Called into service as a Boneguard, the need to preserve secrets has added to her detached nature. As such, when interacting with other ponies she can somewhat come across as blunt or insensitive, not out of any intention of ill will, but through her own lack of experience socializing with others.

Picture (by Mapago):

Thanks Moonbreeze!

Last edited by Crowpriest on 0; edited 1 time in total
WildWrangler
Banned member!

this is an awesome thread I have wondered about others persona^^

Name:Wrangler

"Breed": pegasus

Coat Colors: white

Hair Colors: Dark Brown and Aburn

Eyes: Hazel

Symbol: A black cowboy hat with lasso around it, with the end wrapping down her leg

Description:
Wrangler was once a normal pony but was brought to ponyland by a rainbow. She transformed into a pony once she arrrived in ponyland. After she meets Princess Morning Star (FizzyPop's persona) PMS gives her the greatest gift by transforming her into a pegasus. She is quiet when you first meet her but once she gets to know you she is a chatterbox. Very loyal and protective of her friends. She wears her heart on her shoulder. She is a member of the Triad and transfroms into a dragonic state (there will be more info in my story but I dont want to ruin it for my readers Wink

[img]http://www.mlptp.net/forums/picture.php?albumid=614&pictureid=7406[/IMG] Story%20link:%20http://wildwrangler31283.tripod.com/StoryPage.html/ Name:%20Shyla Gender:Female \"Breed\":%20pegasus Coat%20Colors:%20Blue%20and%20Green%20graniet%20(G2%20style%20pony) Hair%20Colors:%20Blue,%20green%20and%20White Eyes:%20Hazel Symbol:%20Celtic%20knot Description:%20I%20did%20a%20patchwork%20pony%20and%20this%20was%20what%20was%20created.%20%20She%20is%20the%20other%20side%20of%20me%20as%20a%20pony%20^_^%20%20she%20is%20the%20rock%20side%20of%20me [IMG]http://www.mlptp.net/forums/picture.php?albumid=614&pictureid=16718[/img]

Last edited by WildWrangler on 0; edited 4 times in total
Snowstar
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

Well this is my Persona
name: Comet Fly
Eyes: Red Twinkle eyes
Body colour: White
Hair colour(s): Black and Cyan
Special marking: Black and cyan stockings
Symbol: 3 black cyan and red comets going smaller
Story: Cometfly was aboned at an orphange when she was still a baby, with only her locket as a picture of her mother and father and now she has turned 18 the orphanage want her to go out and do something with her life.
Comet has decided to go out and look for her mother an father but doesn't know where to begin she hopes she will meet people on the way to tell her a bit more about herself and her parents.
Abilities: She can wink, heal turn invisable and she brings the stars out at night. She can also create magic forcefields and nets out of stars which only she can lift.
Picture:

Thankyou Tulip, Wrennie and LunaCat for my sig x x
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Art All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: